Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Personally, could care less that Kobe is leading vote getter. Fans want to see one of the best in the last decade plus one last time, so be it. It isn't worth ****** and moaning about it.

All star game is nothing but an glorified pick up game anyways. Kobe is fun to watch in all star games too.

Pshhh. Cj Watson is just an urban legend parents created to scare kids.

Like the boogie man or Jareth Cutestory.

What is wrong with Shabazz that Skiles is not going to him as the PG of the second unit??? The recent woes is partly due to Dipo trying to run the point and he is getting fatigued. Dipo needs to score and defend. Him playing the PG is a failed experiment and Skiles NEEDS to know this.

CJ WATSON -- does anyone know when he is coming back????

What is wrong with Shabazz that Skiles is not going to him as the PG of the second unit???

It may or may not have to do with him not being very good.

Again: just because something IS like this doesn't mean it should be. If All-star game appearances are a metric by which players are judged historically, and they are, then putting in arguably the worst starting shooting guard in the NBA this season(and arguably, worst ever) just because he was a great player 5 or 6 years ago is ridiculous, particularly when that player already has a minimum of 4 All-star appearances that he had no business getting.

And you never answered my question: Why not vote in Kevin Garnett? Or Jerry West? Both guys are popular and both are legends. Why not them?

Also, I don't know why you'd argue that no one watches the NFL Pro-bowl, given that it typically gets better ratings than almost any game the NBA, MLB or NHL puts on.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on your questions, but my darling wife was kind enough to buy me a new Harley for Christmas, and cruising up and down the west coast was a priority for me. As far as voting for Jerry West, you do realize that he is no longer an active player on a roster now don't you? New flash Space Lord, he's retired and in the Hall of Fame. Kevin Garnett? A very good player who might make it to the Hall of Fame, but his votes will be minuscule compared to Kobe Bryant. How many players have scored as many points as Kobe? The answer is 2. If Kobe played his entire career in Orlando, I'm pretty sure that everybody on this forum would vote for him to be there this year. It's a popular vote when it comes to legends, and always will be, especially when you are the 3rd leading scorer EVER to play the game. As far as the NFL Pro Bowl game, in 2015, according to the Nielson ratings, it drew 5.1 million viewers, and the MLB All Star game drew 6.6 million viewers. The baseball all star game is still the only one I watch because it's the only all star game that both teams actually play real defense in. But that's simply my personal prerogative and I don' t expect or care if you agree with me. I also believe that even if they took the fan vote out of it, and only allowed players and coaches to vote, that Kobe would still be on the all star squad. Personally, I don't like Kobe, but I do respect his accomplishments.