Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Brandon jennings is only 4 years older. Just saying.

Jennings is solid but he's not the type of pg I want Payton to be.

Four more years in the NBA is quite a bit.

Brandon jennings is only 4 years older. Just saying.

eh, it would have to be an amazing turnaround for his career to be worth paying.

Jennings is a career 16 and 6 on 39/35/80 guy

the 16 games prior to his Achilles injury he was averaging 20 and 7 on 44/39/82 shooting including some crazy statlines. 37 point game with 8 threes. 34 and 10. his 24/21 game against us last year.

That's how he's going to have to play these last 28 games to stay here. After an Achilles injury it would be almost unheard of.

man, looking back at Jennings 55 point game he was ridiculous. 55 points is amazing on it's own but when you stop and realize he did it almost entirely in the third quarter (10 points at half, 30 points in the third, 15 points in the fourth). only 6 points scored on freethrows.

This is a mandatory win. If this team loses this game, i'll disown them until next week.

This is a mandatory win. If this team loses this game, i'll disown them until next week.

Just next week? Don't think that's long enough for them to learn their lesson you big push over!

man, looking back at Jennings 55 point game he was ridiculous. 55 points is amazing on it's own but when you stop and realize he did it almost entirely in the third quarter (10 points at half, 30 points in the third, 15 points in the fourth). only 6 points scored on freethrows.

45 pts in a half Wow!! Wonder what that ranks all time?

eh, it would have to be an amazing turnaround for his career to be worth paying.

Jennings is a career 16 and 6 on 39/35/80 guy

the 16 games prior to his Achilles injury he was averaging 20 and 7 on 44/39/82 shooting including some crazy statlines. 37 point game with 8 threes. 34 and 10. his 24/21 game against us last year.

That's how he's going to have to play these last 28 games to stay here. After an Achilles injury it would be almost unheard of.

I disagree, totally think he's worth resigning. It's not like he's getting a huge contract or anything.

I disagree, totally think he's worth resigning. It's not like he's getting a huge contract or anything.

He will command around 8 mil probably. You want to pay that much for a potential backup?