Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

That and our veterans aren't really game changers.

Agreed, I mean we only have 3 true veterans one of which apparently needed a calf transplant. Both Smith and Frye are solid at what they do. Smith has a few more abilities but our veteran presence is largely non existent.

Agreed, I mean we only have 3 true veterans one of which apparently needed a calf transplant. Both Smith and Frye are solid at what they do. Smith has a few more abilities but our veteran presence is largely non existent.

Yep veteran or not the vets we have are not very good and I know I wouldn't pay much attention to somebody who is older than me if they was nowhere near talented as me and was constantly sucking badly. We need someone the young guys can actually respect and listen to aka follow their lead.

He's supposedly on his way to returning right?

Im thinking he could be back after all star.

I guess he's ramping up his activities and needs to get back in shape because he wasn't allowed to run for a while. three weeks should be a good amount of time.

I disagree. Even if we aren't that good of a team he hasn't really fluffed his draft picks or trades. Just haven't had any luck.

True. But that implies his strategy depended on luck.

True. But that implies his strategy depended on luck.

Everything in sports depends on some degree of luck unless you can stack the deck so much that you can limit your margin of error.

Everything in sports depends on some degree of luck unless you can stack the deck so much that you can limit your margin of error.

Especially when it comes to the draft. Unless your Cleveland signing LeBron.

I've been rewatching the games and it's true Payton's funk has affected the flow of this team. Perhaps his injury and moody up and down play is responsible for this funk. I also noticed that this team does well following Skiles system to start games but crumble in the end. I believe other teams have figured out how to break our defense and in doing so our boys are mentally distraught and play chaotic ball towards the end of games. The mental breakdown is not good, and both players and coaching is responsible.

I think this team has pieces that can work well together. Vuc as an actor hurts because he is so weak defensively. We need to find players who are good on both ends to complement Dipo, Gordon, Payton, Hezonja.