Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Curious to what everyone thinks. Who do y'all think are our core players going forward?

Honestly Gordon, Mario Dipo & EP.

Huge huge fan of Vooch so i do not wanna give up on him..

Tobias i like also.. they still have room to grow.

The more i think the bigger the headache gets

what about you bro?

Curious to what everyone thinks. Who do y'all think are our core players going forward?

Payton Oladipo gordon and Hezonja until he proves otherwise.

Two way players are important. Smart basketball people are honestly discussing if Tony Parker or Kevin love can play meaningful minutes against the warriors.

Harris would be fine if we didn't have Vucevic.

Vucevic would be fine if we had a defensive 4 and shifted Gordon to 3.

Honestly Gordon, Mario Dipo & EP.

Huge huge fan of Vooch so i do not wanna give up on him..

Tobias i like also.. they still have room to grow.

The more i think the bigger the headache gets

what about you bro?

Well, what defines core? Three players? Four? Payton, Dipo, AG, and Mario imo.

I wouldn't give up Vooch either unless it's for a big like Cousins.

Payton Oladipo gordon and Hezonja until he proves otherwise.

Two way players are important. Smart basketball people are honestly discussing if Tony Parker or Kevin love can play meaningful minutes against the warriors.

Harris would be fine if we didn't have Vucevic.

Vucevic would be fine if we had a defensive 4 and shifted Gordon to 3.

You think AG can't be an defensive 4? See him as a 3 huh?

If I had to pick three players on our roster to build around today, I'd go with Dipo, Gordon, Mario. These are our three most athletic players who are also multi-positional and still on rookie contracts. I'd look to add a defensive 5 and a veteran guard who can space the floor.

The guys in my sig. Most of the forum seems to be on the same page regarding this.

You think AG can't be an defensive 4? See him as a 3 huh?

He can be one, sure. I think he's better as a 4 in limited minutes. You want to have an alternative in case the matchup isn't there

I think this was pretty widely known but JJ gives a few more details about our past.

Dwight Howard told Magic teammates he was being traded to Nets

"There was a deal on the table right before the season started, right after the lockout ended, for [Howard] to go to Brooklyn," Redick said in a podcast with Yahoo Sports! Adrian Wojnarowski. "I can remember being in the shower after practice, one of the first practices of the season, and him saying ‘I love you guys, I'm headed to Brooklyn, trade is going down later tonight.'

"And I'm on Twitter, I'm on HoopsHype, you know for 24 hours, like ‘When this is going down?'" he continued. "It didn't go down, and I think for the rest of the season there was an underlying resentment because of that."

And that scenario would in fact be a major problem from a Henny standpoint. Put out a very bad product for 3-4 years, then have little to show for it at the end of that time frame. I think if that's the way this turns out, he's gone.

And that scenario would in fact be a major problem from a Henny standpoint. Put out a very bad product for 3-4 years, then have little to show for it at the end of that time frame. I think if that's the way this turns out, he's gone.

I disagree. Even if we aren't that good of a team he hasn't really fluffed his draft picks or trades. Just haven't had any luck.