Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

The rest of the Magic schedule in the next 6 games are easily winnable. With that said, expect a fluke loss in one of those games because one to two players performances were major hindrance that loss.

Picks yourself up and start over again.

Nets

Hornets

Portland

Hawks

Knicks

Rockets

Test: Miami

The rest of the Magic schedule in the next 6 games are easily winnable. With that said, expect a fluke loss in one of those games because one to two players performances were major hindrance that loss.

Picks yourself up and start over again.

Nets

Hornets

Portland

Hawks

Knicks

Rockets

Test: Miami

3/6 of those teams were playoff contenders last year. I don't think it will be as easy as you think.

Thanks, man. Can't wait for tonight's game

Just checking in to make sure you're not standing on the ledge of a 10 story hotel. You have got to feel like you attended a concert for your favorite band, and they did'nt show up.

Just checking in to make sure you're not standing on the ledge of a 10 story hotel. You have got to feel like you attended a concert for your favorite band, and they did'nt show up.

I almost attended this game too but for other reasons couldn't come.

Sorry Mauro

Steve Kyler – Verified account ‏@stevekylerNBA

Mario Hezonja says his natural position is point guard and likes that Magic coach Scott Skiles is exploring using him at the one

Mario Hezonja says his natural position is point guard and likes that Magic coach Scott Skiles is exploring using him at the one

...what?

...what?

O.....k...?

I don't think that's ever happened. Maybe he just means more opportunity initiating the offense. Like you see Durant or George do?

O.....k...?

I don't think that's ever happened. Maybe he just means more opportunity initiating the offense. Like you see Durant or George do?

Yeah, like Durant or Harden does. In the 4th quarter he was facilitating the entire offense. Looked darn good doing it too. Getting others and himself shots.

Woah. Is this true?

Yeah, like Durant or Harden does. In the 4th quarter he was facilitating the entire offense. Looked darn good doing it too. Getting others and himself shots.

I quit watching. Mmm good to know... I DVR'd it so will watch.