Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Aside from a few random scoring outburst, Nicholson during the Jacque Vaughn era reminded me of
. He always looked kind of sad, and played with lethargic body language. Some guys just have that looked baked into their genetic mannerisms, and it doesn't mean they're lazy or unmotivated; Sam Perkins and Eric "Sleepy" Floyd could rip out your soul.

But Nicholson has looked positively zippy since Scott Skiles entrusted him with a regular rotation role. He's draining 3s, rebounding at a career-best rate, and whipping extra touch passes around the perimeter. He even drove for an emphatic dunk against Boston on Sunday. Orlando is 3-0 since moving Victor Oladipo to the bench, and their new lineups -- both starters and reserves -- are killing it. Orlando is 9-8 with a positive scoring margin, and they are playing hard. Keep an eye on these guys.

http://espn.go.com/n...find-right-path

Really happy for AJ. I was super impressed with him in the preseason game and thought he could break out, but it seemed like a long shot.

It's great to see that Skiles basically knew what buttons to push. The reason I like Nicholson so much is that I always knew he had the skills, but did he have the mental makeup? He was a beast in college. And his post game is just crazy good, a thing of beauty to watch.

Cool to see a guy go from buried on the bench to a legit rotation player.

Really happy for AJ. I was super impressed with him in the preseason game and thought he could break out, but it seemed like a long shot.

It's great to see that Skiles basically knew what buttons to push. The reason I like Nicholson so much is that I always knew he had the skills, but did he have the mental makeup? He was a beast in college. And his post game is just crazy good, a thing of beauty to watch.

Cool to see a guy go from buried on the bench to a legit rotation player.

I'm happy too. His game kinda reminds me of a poor man Tim Duncan.

Our next 5 games are all on the road against Western conference teams, if we could go 3-2 or 4-1 I'd be over the moon.

I'd be happy with at least 2-3. But who knows, maybe we're onto something. Coming off our most impressive win of the season.

That's not really a good comparison for a whole bunch of reasons, not the least of which is that Duncan's game is/was predicated on his insanely good vision and decision making.

If you're going to compare Nicholson's game to a famous post player, you're probably looking at something like: "An absolutely destitute man's Kevin McHale, who is also ok 3pt shooter"

Exactly how poor is this man?

That's not really a good comparison for a whole bunch of reasons, not the least of which is that Duncan's game is/was predicated on his insanely good vision and decision making.

If you're going to compare Nicholson's game to a famous post player, you're probably looking at something like: "An absolutely destitute man's Kevin McHale, who is also ok 3pt shooter"

Pero Antic with excellent post moves

Nicola Mirotic if his three point shooting was actually as good as his reputation.

poor mans Cousins.

So where is everyone picking the Warriors' streak to end?

Charlotte has a pretty good shot tomorrow.

They just started a 7 game road trip so i'd be surprised if they made it through all the way.

You know, brooklyn would be a good dark horse candidate. Full week on the road. second night on a back to back after playing a tough team in Toronto. They might not have the horses to stay in the race, but few teams do and we should be looking for schedule losses now.