Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

I hope you know I was joshing you yesterday but apparently someone else didn't.

There's a phrase for what you're getting at: "He put the 2k sliders all the way up".

Sarcasm+Internet=Hard to get sometimes.

My apologies but maybe the point resonated with whoever actually wanted Dipo to lose his starting spot.

No need to apologize. When someone doesn't understand the context, I just laugh inside. I'm human and can be misunderstood.

I'm currently laughing at the Oladipo mess right now. I translate it to

Keith Bogans should start over Maurice Evans and variations.

Losing stinks but we have missed some games we should have won and only Fournier and Vuc (though he missed 3 games) are playing well. Oladipo has been out two games and his offense has been lacking. Watson our key backup PG is out and Smith is missing from a thin front court. Also a completely new system is still being learned. We had key players missed a large amount of the preseason. Everyone besides the 2 I mentioned have honestly under performed. Ad we had a brutal 6 games to start the season. At some point other players will shoot better, it's almost a certainty with how much work they put in.

Despite everything, we're 5-6. If we simply maintain that pace we hit 37 wins. I for one think we'll get even better. There are plenty of reasons to be optimistic!

Go Magic!

It's ridiculous to think about giving up on Oladipo or even consider putting him on the bench. Why not put Fournier or Payton on the bench and still give them their minutes still ? You even have the coach claiming Vic is playing defense at an All-NBA level. It's not likely he has regressed and just in a shooting slump. Both seasons he has come on strong post All-Star break. People easily forget the after the AS break last season when he was like 20 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 4.5 apg, 1.8spg and everyone was loving him.

Plus he is an great example for everyone to follow. He will get better just give him another 10 games (or 1 break out 30 point game) and he will get going on offense.

He is not going anywhere playing defense like he has.

Trying to read stuff here and I've got a dude on Facebook's Magic Nation page arguing with me about Shabazz starting because Chris Paul and Steph Curry.

Apparently his college production should clue us into how Napier will be great.

Sent him a link about college busts... and he wonders how Blake Griffin's brother is dead (it was the late not-so-great Eddie Griffin obviously lol).

Damn...

Playing Steph in our fantasy league is just admitting you're not going to win 3 pointers made or points and focusing on the other 7 categories.

I ended up winning the matchup 5-4 because of a single three-pointer :shard: I was panicking so bad. My team collapsed during the weekend

Sometimes i feel like Vucevic is shooting like 90% on midrange jumpers. They always seem to go in.

In reality he's only shooting 81.3% on shots between 10-16 feet from the basket. Unbelievable.

• Upvote 1

Sometimes i feel like Vucevic is shooting like 90% on midrange jumpers. They always seem to go in.

In reality he's only shooting 81.3% on shots between 10-16 feet from the basket. Unbelievable.

His offense is unbelievable

It really is. He is shooting so well that it is assumed to go in every time he puts it up. He is essentially unguard-able right now, and what makes it great is that his defense has improved.

It's never going to be on the level of Dedmon, but it is good. Dedmon is ferocious. When he was in game, WAS blew some layups just because he was near the rim and they over adjusted. That is the value of a rim protector. If Dedmon can develop more of his offense, he will be a great catch as a backup C.

It kinda sucks that the east is so much better this year. we're one of 8 teams that are fighting for the last 3 playoff spots.

This time last year, a 5-6 record would put us 7th in the east. Right now we're tied for 12th.

:svgsad: