Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

In the end it's not like we actually had a shot at Porzingis so let's not worry about it. Let NY fans worry about it when Hezonja turns out to be a HOFer lol.

Right. They are both good players who were debated to death here. And in the end, the Magic couldn't get Porzingis. I think they would have taken him if he was there, but it's a tough call. And would it have worked out? I don't know. Tobias Harris looks really good at the 4. Even in his off nights he still creates easy, high % looks.

Mario has all the talent to be a star wing so I'm not that worried about it. Porzingis is starting and playing in a huge market. All the NBA heads who know the NBA are raving about Mario's potential so I think we are good to go.

I don't know about you guys but when I watch this team play I can't help but think about what our future starting line up should be EP, Dipo, Mario, AG, and VUC. Tobias and Evan would be really good long term options for us off of the bench.

Mario will start for sure when he is ready. He is getting better each game IMO. He does need to work on ball handling and TO's but if you watch his defense, just think back about to this summer and the doubts that he would work hard on that end. It is a pretty rapid change if you ask me. The fact that the guy is humbled and working hard is a great sign. The shots will fall and the ball handling will improve. Not that worried about it.

1447270521[/url]' post='1018229']

Mario will start for sure when he is ready. He is getting better each game IMO. He does need to work on ball handling and TO's but if you watch his defense, just think back about to this summer and the doubts that he would work hard on that end. It is a pretty rapid change if you ask me. The fact that the guy is humbled and working hard is a great sign. The shots will fall and the ball handling will improve. Not that worried about it.

Yeah I agree Mario is improving a lot on the defensive side of the ball. I think the 5 players that I mentioned mesh really well together and are by far the most talented players on our team. Obviously not right now but in time.

@JohnDenton555 @OrlandoMagic COULD have C @NikolaVucevic vs. @Lakers He's missed past 3 games with bone bruise in knee. Working out now, could be cleared

‏@JoshuaBRobbins Nik Vucevic has been placed on the active list, and Jason Smith has been placed on the inactive list.

@OMagicDaily Scott Skiles said he wishes Kobe were playing tonight so Mario Hezonja could say he played against him. #Magic

@JoshuaBRobbins C.J. Watson will not play tonight because he has a sore left calf.

@OMagicDaily Skiles said Vucevic went through team's shootaround this afternoon. If he goes tonight, he will come off the bench.

I wish we would have kept O'Quinn and even Harkless...Harkless would be helpful on defense for sure...With Fournier starting now we do not even have another player on the bench who could play SG...Watson and Napier are both PGs and Marble is not playing for obvious reasons...

I wish we would have kept O'Quinn and even Harkless...Harkless would be helpful on defense for sure...With Fournier starting now we do not even have another player on the bench who could play SG...Watson and Napier are both PGs and Marble is not playing for obvious reasons...

Harkless would not be playing.

Plus we got Shabazz for harkless.

Yes, right...But was just painful to see how defenseless we were on the perimeter vs Lakers...I hope we do better during the season.