LaVar

Summer League

I got my summer league Magic team start times mixed up. I'll be in there for the 1pm game, not the JV game at 11.

I was going to say.

Where do you guys find these relationships where your significant other will allow you to watch four hours of summer league basketball on the fourth of July?

I'm just going to keep track of the box score and watch it after she falls asleep tonight.

Wondering if we should have separate Orlando White and Orlando Blue threads. Then again, seems like a lot of folks skipping paying attention to the JV team.

Wondering if we should have separate Orlando White and Orlando Blue threads. Then again, seems like a lot of folks skipping paying attention to the JV team.

Well there are no magic players on that roster so there's really no difference between that team and the Oklahoma city team.

I was going to say.

Where do you guys find these relationships where your significant other will allow you to watch four hours of summer league basketball on the fourth of July?

I'm just going to keep track of the box score and watch it after she falls asleep tonight.

Well this is why I'm pissed. My wife can sleep in super late if I keep it quiet when I get up, so my master plan was just to be as quite as a mouse until after the game was over. But now that it's starting at 1, all bets are off. For me to pull off in explaining to her the importance of me watching a summer league basketball game live at 1pm on a Saturday is going to take some Grade A BS'ing on my part.

Winslow looked good in his debut, too bad we couldn't have gotten him and Hezonja (I'm greedy).

Other notables: saw Bo Outlaw, Pat Garrity, and some random dude wearing sunglasses totally unconscious hiding behind one of the baskets.

Well this is why I'm pissed. My wife can sleep in super late if I keep it quiet when I get up, so my master plan was just to be as quite as a mouse until after the game was over. But now that it's starting at 1, all bets are off. For me to pull off in explaining to her the importance of me watching a summer league basketball game live at 1pm on a Saturday is going to take some Grade A BS'ing on my part.

That's why I like our games against western conference teams. She's usually nodding off at 9:30 so I get to watch the whole game without hearing "This is the third basketball game you've watched this week!"

I was going to say.

We're having a 4th party, starting around 1.

The cool thing about chopping vegetables and preparing stuff in the kitchen is that the living room TV is in my direct line of vision.

It's hard for her to complain to much about me watching games while I'm peeling potatoes and chopping onions; she's happy enough that she's not the one stuck doing it.

We're having a 4th party, starting around 1.

The cool thing about chopping vegetables and preparing stuff in the kitchen is that the living room TV is in my direct line of vision.

It's hard for her to complain to much about me watching games while I'm peeling potatoes and chopping onions; she's happy enough that she's not the one stuck doing it.

See, you've got it all figured out.