LaVar

Summer League

As of right now I'd rather see Marble on the bench than Harkless. Looking forward to seeing him play a few more games

I agree. He is a better player.

I was pretty impressed with Marios passing today. I hadn't heard much about his court vision or passing but he had some really nice dishes that just weren't converted by these summer league guys.

I saw the same thing. He threw nice dimes.

Mario was good today. The only thing I would have liked to see more of, is more activity when he's off the ball. A lot of the time he's just standing there. I know it's only Summer League, but for how good of a shot he has, he needs to be more active off the ball.

Gordon impressed me early. Elf was okay -- needs to knock down that open 3 consistently. Marble was alright. I thought Harvey was impressive for a 2nd rounder, definitely didn't shy away from the ball though.

I saw the same thing. He threw nice dimes.

I think I was so encouraged by Mario's passing today because it eases my fears that he's going to be a JR Smith kind of guy who is just looking for his own shot. Those weren't just swing passes, they were eyes up looking for teammates. If he can have that confidence AND be a team guy, he'll fit right in.

I think I was so encouraged by Mario's passing today because it eases my fears that he's going to be a JR Smith kind of guy who is just looking for his own shot. Those weren't just swing passes, they were eyes up looking for teammates. If he can have that confidence AND be a team guy, he'll fit right in.

I never liked the JR Comp. Mario much more complete player. And JR smith is a jack ass.

It was on the move and cross court.

I never liked the JR Comp. Mario much more complete player. And JR smith is a jack ass.

This comp is because of shot selection

Mario was good today. The only thing I would have liked to see more of, is more activity when he's off the ball. A lot of the time he's just standing there. I know it's only Summer League, but for how good of a shot he has, he needs to be more active off the ball.

He just got here and really doesn't even know the plays or scheme yet. I noticed that too, but it's not a concern.

It was interesting how he said the NBA is a lot different compared to overseas. I think he will retain his swagger but it's a nice wake up call for him to continue to get better.

Dont play until Wednesday again im pretty sure. Wish we played in Utah and/or Vegas just because i wanna see more of the 4(Elf,AG,Marble,Hezonja)

Dont play until Wednesday again im pretty sure. Wish we played in Utah and/or Vegas just because i wanna see more of the 4(Elf,AG,Marble,Hezonja)

Monday at 3