MAGICmanSAM

Welcome Home Coach Scott Skiles!

No he is not. Im not going to get into schematics and derail the thread, but his playcalling is woefully predictable and bad. And yes, we have no LBs, but even I knew after 6 games that on 3rd and long he was going to put a DT in a one on one with the opposing team's TE and then get torched up the seam.

DT? You mean Casher? He's not a DT.

DT? You mean Casher? He's not a DT.

No. Mario Edwards Jr. who played snaps as DT for FSU in some formations last year.

Lets see how it goes this year. If we had more depth at LB, I would be really excited about this team's potential, but we are super, super thin there.

No. Mario Edwards Jr. who played snaps as DT for FSU in some formations last year.

Lets see how it goes this year. If we had more depth at LB, I would be really excited about this team's potential, but we are super, super thin there.

Oooh Edwards. I remember that play. I think we were running a 3-3-5 and he was a rush linebacker.

Was that Notre dame or Louisville?

I'm not expecting much this year. 9 wins ish.

That kind of situation can be tricky. I wish my Gators could have demoted Muschamp. He's a top 5 defensive coordinator; he's just a terrible head coach. I know Auburn is going to beat us next time we play them(It's been a while; we used to play them every year) and he's going to be chest bumping his players and stuff on a defensive stand(he did take away our undefeated season in 06. I still say Chris Leak's arm was going forward; it was an incomplete pass).

It's nice to see Gator fans still thinking about that, haha.

Oooh Edwards. I remember that play. I think we were running a 3-3-5 and he was a rush linebacker.

Was that Notre dame or Louisville?

I'm not expecting much this year. 9 wins ish.

It was both..and more..that was the problem. LOL.

But yeah, I think this season could be fun though. Our RBs are amazing, and getting Golson gives us a shot. It really helps to a have a QB with his experience in the fold.

It was both..and more..that was the problem. LOL.

But yeah, I think this season could be fun though. Our RBs are amazing, and getting Golson gives us a shot. It really helps to a have a QB with his experience in the fold.

I still wouldn't be surprised if Maguire starts. It's hard to walk into a new system and succeed (like coker in Alabama). Plus his Clemson game was better than almost all of ponders first year.

I still wouldn't be surprised if Maguire starts. It's hard to walk into a new system and succeed (like coker in Alabama). Plus his Clemson game was better than almost all of ponders first year.

Agreed.

• Upvote 1

If were throwing our college football thoughts out there, GO BUCKEYES. *hits the ground as objects are thrown*

Congrats. Who starts at QB this year?

• Upvote 1

Congrats. Who starts at QB this year?

Thanks, it was a fun ride.

And honestly your guess is as good as mine. It's almost like you have to roll with Jones after what he accomplished in his 3 starts. He just tore through the best competition in football. I was honestly hoping Miller would transfer just because I wanted him to get a shot at starting somewhere this year. That kid accomplished so much during his 3 years as a starter but spoiled Buckeye fans seem to discredit him. But he really hasn't been able to throw a football in almost 2 years now so I don't see how he beats out Jones or JT.

Maguire is really bad with his decision making and pose. Just awful. I hope he never sees the field. Let put it like this. You know you are bad when Jalen Ramsey and others begged Golson and Braxton Miller via Twitter to transfer to FSU.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Coach chatter: Signs keep pointing to Adrian Griffin landing on Scott Skiles' bench. Skiles also still holding Magic spot for James Borrego

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

One more note on ex-Magic coach James Borrego: San Antonio likely to emerge as potential landing spot now after Jim Boylen's move to Bulls