LaVar

Mario Hezonja ?

Who should we get with the 5th pick? (2015)   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we get with the 5th Pick? (2015)

• Mario Hezonja
    • Willie Cauley-Stein
    • Justise Winslow
    • Porzingis
    • Myles Turner
    • Stanley Johnson

Would they pick Mario with the 3rd pick? Would be crazy, but wouldn't surprise me either.

Can it be the draft already?

With Dario Saric's move to the NBA still in limbo, I'd be pretty surprised if the 76ers passed on Russell or Mudiay for another Euro. That said, this is the Sixers we're talking about so who the f*** knows?

KG plays big and had an unmatched ferocity. Porzingis is about as fierce as the pillsbury doughboy.

Exactly. But no people will keep comparing the 2 because they are/were both thin.

Exactly. But no people will keep comparing the 2 because they are/were both thin.

Have you guys seen Mario attack the rim? To say he is soft is just insane to me. I compared him to a mini Durant because he can drain 3s and attacks the rim hard. The video evidence is right there. He will not be as good, but he plays the same inside out style on offense.

Have you guys seen Mario attack the rim? To say he is soft is just insane to me. I compared him to a mini Durant because he can drain 3s and attacks the rim hard. The video evidence is right there. He will not be as good, but he plays the same inside out style on offense.

No, Porzingis, not Mario

Everybody in this thread needs to play with FC Barcelona on 2k15. I scored 52 points in 16 minutes with Mario yesterday, so great. lol

WOW so NBA 2k15 has the euro league teams too?

So when was NBA Live's funeral?

I think Live is making a comeback and actually had a decent game this year. Just what I heard, I haven't played any of the games in a years. NBA2k looks so realistic though, that its crazy.

After watching a lot of videos on all these players I have changed my pick from Mario to Justise. Winslow is so well rounded and has intensity. Mario seems lost on defense. Unless he is draining shots, he looks like he just doesn't care to play. We don't need prima dona's on this team.

I would also consider trading down and getting Johnson or Oubre. Especially Oubre, who has such great length and a nice outside touch. Could be the steal of the draft.

After watching a lot of videos on all these players I have changed my pick from Mario to Justise. Winslow is so well rounded and has intensity. Mario seems lost on defense. Unless he is draining shots, he looks like he just doesn't care to play. We don't need prima dona's on this team.

I would also consider trading down and getting Johnson or Oubre. Especially Oubre, who has such great length and a nice outside touch. Could be the steal of the draft.

Winslow could be scary good if his jump-shot becomes more consistent and he learns to shoot it off the bounce. Both of these things can be done.

And I think Johnson could be the steal of the draft as well. His only real knock is his trouble finishing at the rim. That's another fixable issue, especially with his size and strength. It may just be that he needs to adjust to contact with bigger guys than he was going up against in high school.