Soul Bro

Official Head Coach Search Thread

Totally agree. This weird swing where they're being mentioned as equals is absolutely absurd. Skiles is a common re-tread NBA coach. Brian Hill redux.

The reason Skiles has been on the verge of being hired all week, but has yet to be, is we are making 100% sure Thibs isn't interested.

People are moving on to acceptance as a defense mechanism. There's a reason why team usa hired thibs and not Skiles.

You guys realize that it's typical for teams to report that player/coach x had major issues when they fire/cut/trade player/coach x.

They do this so fans go "oh, I guess if the players didn't like him then it was ok to let him go."

Don't believe anything out of Chicago. It's all lies.

And how exactly did you think all this stuff came out that Skiles "burns out players" etc? You don't seem to believe that's a lie.

• Upvote 1

According to @JohnReid64 the New Orleans Pelicans interviewed Scott Skiles for their head coaching position yesterday.</p>— Steve Kyler (@stevekylerNBA) May 29, 2015 "

This could be an interesting turn of events if NO wants to pull the trigger on hiring Skiles before we make a decision.

Also rumors around that Thibs has no interest in any of jobs available and will sit out this year.

Eff that he needs to come on over and fast.

Henny must be a busy man right now.

ESPN citing a Mike Bianchi article in the Orlando Sentinel to show that Thibodeau won't get the job... Lol

Deep down inside (well not very deep) how I wish Bianchi is wrong again! I think Skiles will be the better choice as coach, Thibbs will help us turn the corner aka next level very quickly!