Soul Bro

Official Head Coach Search Thread

That's what biyombo is. He's what would happen if Dwight Howard switched bodies with, I dunno, that kid in your high school that was a little too into anime.

Did you just describe Stanley Roberts???

I think I know what you mean, but as I just said, If we end up with Thibbs and this kid with what we already developing.....................WHERE BACK!

It appears Gentry and NOLA are moving right along! After reading this morning that Gentry was forming a staff and making calls.....

This: http://www.nola.com/...s_alvin_ge.html

While we are on the subject of filling coaching slots, it was reported that the Lakers were going after Thibbs, this is what the Lakers just stated! The only thing is that Kupchak made the statement not Jim Buss or his Sister.

http://probasketball..._medium=twitter

It appears Gentry and NOLA are moving right along! After reading this morning that Gentry was forming a staff and making calls.....

This: http://www.nola.com/...s_alvin_ge.html

While we are on the subject of filling coaching slots, it was reported that the Lakers were going after put outThibbs, this is what the Lakers just stated! The only thing that Kupchak made the statement not Jim Buss or his Sister.

http://probasketball..._medium=twitter

Didn't Byron Scott JUST represent the Lakers two nights ago at the draft lottery??

If Alvin Gentry is indeed finalizing a team to work in NOLA, that's a clear path for the Magic to Thibbs. Perhaps NOLA knew we would outbid them and moved elsewhere immediately. Does this lessen Chicago's asking price since we have no competition and know we'll call Chicago's bluff about keeping him? IMO I don't see Thibbs complying by talking and getting a contract with a team he doesn't want to be with (a la perhaps the Lakers). If Thibbs has Orlando and that is his top destination, the Bulls have no power unless they are willing to miss out on other coaches interviewing with other teams.

Didn't Byron Scott JUST represent the Lakers two nights ago at the draft lottery??

If Alvin Gentry is indeed finalizing a team to work in NOLA, that's a clear path for the Magic to Thibbs. Perhaps NOLA knew we would outbid them and moved elsewhere immediately. Does this lessen Chicago's asking price since we have no competition and know we'll call Chicago's bluff about keeping him? IMO I don't see Thibbs complying by talking and getting a contract with a team he doesn't want to be with (a la perhaps the Lakers). If Thibbs has Orlando and that is his top destination, the Bulls have no power unless they are willing to miss out on other coaches interviewing with other teams.

That is the good news! Let's not forget that Denver said they have no interest in Thibbs either! That now leaves US!!!

Not sure how credible his "source" is but Bulls beat writer KC Johnson tweeted:

Nothing new on Thibodeau status other than source saying Magic interest overstated.

Not sure how credible his "source" is but Bulls beat writer KC Johnson tweeted:

If the magic interest in overstated, WHY HAVE WE NOT BROUGHT IN ANY COACHES TO INTERVIEW YET???

#RiddleMeThat

If the magic interest in overstated, WHY HAVE WE NOT BROUGHT IN ANY COACHES TO INTERVIEW YET???

#RiddleMeThat

Maybe focusing on the draft, or for the season to be done? Idk really. I do think our interest in him is completely overstated considering we have heard absolutely nothing from the organization that we have any interest at all in him. For as much as everyone else is talking about it, the Magic sure as hell aren't.

• Upvote 1

Maybe focusing on the draft, or for the season to be done? Idk really. I do think our interest in him is completely overstated considering we have heard absolutely nothing from the organization that we have any interest at all in him. For as much as everyone else is talking about it, the Magic sure as hell aren't.

We don't talk about anything

We don't talk about anything

No, we don't, so how do we know there is all this interest in Thibs? I'd agree that it seems like there should be and that there probably is, but I do think it is a tad overstated at this point.

No, we don't, so how do we know there is all this interest in Thibs? I'd agree that it seems like there should be and that there probably is, but I do think it is a tad overstated at this point.

No there is intrest. we just dont want to give up an asset for someone being let go... we can wait.

Thibs hasn't been fired yet and until that happens, we're gonna hold out. CHI is likely demanding too much for a trade. Although Thibs could just quit and sign with us, but I don't think he wants to look like the "guy who left". His last statement was that he expects to be in Chicago next season until he's told otherwise.

Thibs hasn't been fired yet and until that happens, we're gonna hold out. CHI is likely demanding too much for a trade. Although Thibs could just quit and sign with us, but I don't think he wants to look like the "guy who left". His last statement was that he expects to be in Chicago next season until he's told otherwise.

Very true my friend, let's not forget that the Bulls poisoned the water by requesting a 2nd rd pick, just to talk to Thibbs! So to this point, it has cost Zero, and it looks like Gentry is making a statement for the job in NOLA!!!

UpTo this point....Hennie rules!! writing_thinking.gif