Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Game Thread: Raptors vs Magic

We're starting to look better....reminds me of that young and upcoming team but with more..promising prospects.

Ok. So we're two games behind the kings. We get Knicks, heat, nets. They get nuggets, Lakers, Lakers.

Oh man.

If there's still a chance to pass us for that last Lakers game, we might see some baffling lineups in that last Kings/Lakers game. Like, Reggie Evans shooting 3s level crazy.

Ok. So we're two games behind the kings. We get Knicks, heat, nets. They get nuggets, Lakers, Lakers.

As it turns out, it's probably a good thing that Fournier only played in one game during the span that the Magic lost 14 of 17. The last two games have reminded me how much a healthy Fournier can mean to this team.

I was really impressed with the teams defense in crunch time last night. It was simply excellent. I like how JB puts Elf on a SG and lets Victor guard the point off switches. That has proven to be very effective.

The reality is that Dipo had a chance to take the game up 6 points and just missed the layup. His step back 3 was nasty but his air ball to win the game was not.

Sums up a young team in a nutshell. It's very hard to stay focused and make plays over and over again until you become more of a veteran and have that experience to take things up a notch.

I was really impressed with the teams defense in crunch time last night. It was simply excellent. I like how JB puts Elf on a SG and lets Victor guard the point off switches. That has proven to be very effective.

The reality is that Dipo had a chance to take the game up 6 points and just missed the layup. His step back 3 was nasty but his air ball to win the game was not.

Sums up a young team in a nutshell. It's very hard to stay focused and make plays over and over again until you become more of a veteran and have that experience to take things up a notch.

I think we really consider defensive matchups. We put Oladipo on Lowry because he's more physical

Went to game last night, great game by our guys after 1st quarter. Tough loss. Got beaten on boards a lot by just not boxing out. Place was about 3/4's full, and the people with the best seats were quiet as hell. Why even go to the games if your just going to sit there like your at the movies. Its disgusting and they should lose their season tickets for their UNfandome!!!

Oh and if EP would of pulled off that dunk, the place would of erupted. Should of been a foul. They called a lot of touch fouls on us.

Went to game last night, great game by our guys after 1st quarter. Tough loss. Got beaten on boards a lot by just not boxing out. Place was about 3/4's full, and the people with the best seats were quiet as hell. Why even go to the games if your just going to sit there like your at the movies. Its disgusting and they should lose their season tickets for their UNfandome!!!

Oh and if EP would of pulled off that dunk, the place would of erupted. Should of been a foul. They called a lot of touch fouls on us.

It's been like that since at least 98. Just an older crowd. Not much we can do. Arena needs to organize fan sections to help get the place rowdy.

I was at game 5 of the finals and someone yelled at me to sit down. Not much you can do to solve that. People should be able to sit and enjoy the game. People should be able to yell and scream the entire game. They just need to segregate those two different types of fans.

I agree with you, but how in the world do you do that? Do they print "I want to remain sitting during the game" or " I want to be able to jump out of my seat and go crazy if the Magic play well"?