Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Poll: Would You Rather Have Vooch or Howard?

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have the current Vooch moving forward or the current Howard moving forward?

• The current Vooch moving forward
    • The current Howard moving forward

Just got a text from Junkie telling me Tough pulled up this thread!!! Lol. Love it!

Hahaha. I Figured it was a good time to stir things up with nothing going on in Magic Land.

If Dwight can keep his health where it seems to be at now, would you not take Dwight Light for the next 3 years over Vuch Prime? It's a huge if, obviously, but Dwight has a high impact on a game. Watch that game 2 vs. Dallas, guys weren't even daring to attack the paint while he was in. Vuch puts up great numbers, but will he ever change the game? Do teams feel the need to prepare for him? Unanswered questions IMO.

And I like Vuch a lot too. Just saying, this thread made the argument look like a no doubter, I'm not sure you you could go that far....

Hahaha. I Figured it was a good time to stir things up with nothing going on in Magic Land.

If Dwight can keep his health where it seems to be at now, would you not take Dwight Light for the next 3 years over Vuch Prime? It's a huge if, obviously, but Dwight has a high impact on a game. Watch that game 2 vs. Dallas, guys weren't even daring to attack the paint while he was in. Vuch puts up great numbers, but will he ever change the game? Do teams feel the need to prepare for him? Unanswered questions IMO.

And I like Vuch a lot too. Just saying, this thread made the argument look like a no doubter, I'm not sure you you could go that far....

That's the whole point though. He's health right now is missing half of the season. That's not a good thing.

That's the whole point though. He's health right now is missing half of the season. That's not a good thing.

Yup. And without another MVP caliber player in harden, they wouldn't be sniffing the playoffs.

We don't have that luxury.

Exactly. The thread basically is saying who would you rather have right now at this moment. It's a different question entirely if we are assuming Dwight can stay healthy(who would have thought we'd ever be saying that? He almost never got injured when he was here until the back injury).

Exactly. The thread basically is saying who would you rather have right now at this moment. It's a different question entirely if we are assuming Dwight can stay healthy(who would have thought we'd ever be saying that? He almost never got injured when he was here until the back injury).

Actually the question in the OP explicity says who would you rather have "moving forward"

Actually the question in the OP explicity says who would you rather have "moving forward"

Yes. Anyone who wouldn't take a healthy Dwight over Vuc is delusional. The question is, moving forward, can Dwight maintain is health and level of play.

Yeah, moving forward as in from right now and into the future. Whether he can and stay healthy and continue to be the same dominant player that he's been in the past is up in the air. That's how I took it anyways.

Yeah, moving forward as in from right now and into the future. Whether he can and stay healthy and continue to be the same dominant player that he's been in the past is up in the air. That's how I took it anyways.

Oh my bad I misunderstood your side of the argument.