Sign in to follow this  
~O~

GAMETHREAD: General Motors @ Magic

All I know is that this team had better come correct this time next week. I will be in attendance.

Had the opportunity to take my son to tonight's game and luckily passed. The way we're playing, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't win another game this season. This was an awful game.

Had the opportunity to take my son to tonight's game and luckily passed. The way we're playing, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't win another game this season. This was an awful game.

Agree. I was there. Atrocious effort in the second half. I just don't get this team, really ready for next year. I feel bad for fans that actually travel to see this team or only make it to a couple games all year, you might get the portland effort or you might get this game. Or denver. More than likely, your gonna get a piss poor effort.

Nicholson is basically just Frye with less range. The only difference tonight is that Nicholson hit a few shots.

That and Nicholson had zero turnovers in 27 minutes while Frye had three in 9 minutes.

For all the guys whining

NMAVm2J.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing some player development. Yeah, we're seeing some individual improvement in selected players (and some regression in others) but as a team I don't really see any development.

I wouldn't mind seeing some player development. Yeah, we're seeing some individual improvement in selected players (and some regression in others) but as a team I don't really see any development.

Right. That's why it's called player development, and not team development. What you're seeing is player development.

Right. That's why it's called player development, and not team development. What you're seeing is player development.

Sorry. I interpreted player development as including teamwork and developing chemistry, not just maxing out individual stats. For example, improving our defense compared to last year.

Sorry. I interpreted player development as including teamwork and developing chemistry, not just maxing out individual stats. For example, improving our defense compared to last year.

9 players from 2013-14 are no longer on the roster. It's an entirely different team.

3,589 of our teams points (about half) are no longer on the roster.

~3000 games of nba experience were replaced with rookies and aging nba vets.

Last year 35% of our minutes went to nba vets. This year it's 23%.

We upgraded our raw talent at the expense of experience. At the beginning of the season we all said this could go really good (everyone gels and plays up to their potential and Vaughn is a good coach) our really bad (guys aren't ready for their roles and we fire Vaughn).

In reality, it was somewhere in the middle (guys played well but never at the same time. Team was inconsistent. We played elite level defense for a 6 minute stretch and nba worst level defense for 8 minutes after. Vaughn was fired).