Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

A one year extension for protection in case Vaughn was a good coach is manageable. That's a huge difference when compared to an extension that runs through 2018...

Exactly, the Magic would not guarantee Henny's salary for the next 3 years if they were considering firing him after this season.

I agree this. A lot of how much we improve this year, if we improve at all, will depend on how much of a difference the new coach makes, as opposed to how much of a problem we may have with an unbalanced roster that doesn't fit together very well. I agree that we need to see how they play before that can be determined. Given the past three years, I'm just more skeptical than you are.

Nothing wrong with that opinion. It will be tough due to how young we are, but if people can remember that and just have a little more patience, I think the payoff will be worth it.

Believe me when I tell you, you have no idea what you're talking about.

hahahaha

ZACH LOWE IS EXPLICITLY STATING THEY EXPECTED TO COMPETE FOR THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR.

That suggests they thought the roster was a lot better than what it was.

and if substantial progress isn't shown, guess who the next person to pay the price will be?

• Upvote 1

hahahaha

ZACH LOWE IS EXPLICITLY STATING THEY EXPECTED TO COMPETE FOR THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR.

That suggests they thought the roster was a lot better than what it was.

and if substantial progress isn't shown, guess who the next person to pay the price will be?

Hennigan. Not this year though.

I'll bet you $100 he doesn't get fired during the 15-16 season

• Upvote 1

I'll make the same bet as Payton4thewin.

Only I'll bet $1,000.

I would have bet more, however I don't have more readily accessible disposable income in case Hennigan starts sexting underage girls or something

I would have bet more, however I don't have more readily accessible disposable income in case Hennigan starts sexting underage girls or something

Are you part of the yahoo FF? When are we drafting?

Otis Smith says hello too.

Another one year deal.

You guys are able to comprehend the differences here, right?

You know, like cutting a player on an expiring contract vs a guy with 3 years left on his contract.