Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

This is why, assuming Gordon and Hezonja earn the minutes, I figure we'll trade Harris and Frye and maybe Fournier for a better sf or pf to consolidate some of our talent.

So we're playing Fournier, what? 15mpg?

Sure, but I think many of us on this board underestimate Fournier. When he started last season, he was balling. Not saying he should start over Dipo, but Fournier is a solid player. Hopefully Skiles will figure out the talent available and use them all wisely. I won't oppose to Fournier doing some time at SF perhaps when we play small ball? I think Gordon will play PF. It's even been speculated that Harris will go back to start at PF, but I believe those are unverified hearsay by the media. Frye is the odd man out.

This is why, assuming Gordon and Hezonja earn the minutes, I figure we'll trade Harris and Frye and maybe Fournier for a better sf or pf to consolidate some of our talent.

Maybe in December. What day did Harris sign his deal? The 14th?

Its a wonderful realization that everything is actually improving when you look back at our prospects.

The Magic have gone through many "potential": O'Quinn, Harkless, Dequan/Solomon Jones, Ish Smith, DeAndre Liggins, Justin Harper, Doron Lamb, Gustavo Ayon, E'Twaun Moore, Adonis Thomas, Romero Osby.

The turnover through trades, expiration, dumping and acquisition has turned into Oladipo, Payton, Gordon, Harris, Dedmon, Hezonja, Vucevic, Napier, Fournier, Dedmon, Marble. This is an extremely promising roster. Followers and fanatics should be elated the Magic making the decisions the Lakers, 76ers, and Kings have. That type of stagnation would swallow the Magic whole.

In purgatory, Andrew Nicholson is a loner but he recently "caught a body" in Pan Am. There is something we're not seeing.

The first season of the rebuild, the casual fan's belief that the organization would thrive through draft and player acquisition swirled down the walls of a whirlpool leading to the floor of the Tonga trench.. Fans on the forums thought the Magic would be doomed to become the Eastern Conference's...Monarchy.... Through the battle of building and moving back up the ranks, the Orlando Magic have proven their valor. Every decision has been Rook and Bishop press on the chess making quality moves.

My overall point is that the organization is moving. If you don't see this, you can go smile_pokewithstick.gif yourself.

If it's a bigger name then it will probably be closer to the deadline, you're right. I don't see Harris, Fornier, and Frye netting us a huge name. I could see Rob being proactive with his assets and getting a high upside younger player and a bad contract earlier in the season.

If it's a bigger name then it will probably be closer to the deadline, you're right. I don't see Harris, Fornier, and Frye netting us a huge name. I could see Rob being proactive with his assets and getting a high upside younger player and a bad contract earlier in the season.

I generally agree with this. Think it depends on the situation. I think if Atlanta takes a nose dive we might go after Millsap again. Harris, Frye, and our pick should get that done.

I also wouldn't mind getting rid of our draft pick this year. This isn't going to be a very good draft. Very top heavy.

I generally agree with this. Think it depends on the situation. I think if Atlanta takes a nose dive we might go after Millsap again. Harris, Frye, and our pick should get that done.

I also wouldn't mind getting rid of our draft pick this year. This isn't going to be a very good draft. Very top heavy.

If Atlanta takes a nose dive I think I'd rather try and get Horford. (I think we might try and get him in free agency anyway).

If Atlanta takes a nose dive I think I'd rather try and get Horford. (I think we might try and get him in free agency anyway).

Me too, though I'm not entirely certain how well he would do at the 4. He is a terrific player, so I expect he would find a way to make us better.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was our top FA target next summer.

Me too, though I'm not entirely certain how well he would do at the 4. He is a terrific player, so I expect he would find a way to make us better.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was our top FA target next summer.

I think he's mobile enough to play the 4 and he's a good enough passer and mid range shooter to make up for the sub-optimal spacing caused by pairing him with Vuc. The biggest difference (in my opinion) between last year's 1 seed Atlanta team and the year before's 8th seed was a healthy Al Horford.