Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

:svgsad:/>

I know you love him and can accept that, as long as you can accept that I don't. He may turn in to a stud somewhere, but he's not a good fit here, in my opinion.

I'd rather not bring him back then pay him 15m... I'd also rather use the money on something else

That's a lot of money to give someone we're not bringing back

It shouldn't have even needed dipo to take those shots at the end....they scored 80 points....should have been an easy win.

But we tend to do this after heart breaking losses

Felt bad for dipo that those 2 shots didn't go...although I thought he got a great look on the first play the shot just didn't go in. On the last play I think he should've made the pass to the more open Tobias or frye. Live and learn. Next season he will get better and learn to make the better play.

Sacramento sat cousins and gay for the year, we counter with this.

Expect an Oladipo injury that keeps him out, just like Fournier

I think we need one more loss to clinch a worse record than the Kings.

I think we need one more loss to clinch a worse record than the Kings.

I believe this is correct. It's funny cause we easily could have and probably should have won these last 2 games, but what the Kings don't realize is--were better at this tank thing than they are.

I believe this is correct. It's funny cause we easily could have and probably should have won these last 2 games, but what the Kings don't realize is--were better at this tank thing than they are.

So you disappoint the home crowd, who've had to see a lot of awful games this year (we won six fewer at home this year than last year) with a stinker against the worst team in the league for the season finale?

I don't buy it. We were trying to win. We're just that bad, or unmotivated, or whatever.

So you disappoint the home crowd, who've had to see a lot of awful games this year (we won six fewer at home this year than last year) with a stinker against the worst team in the league for the season finale?

I don't buy it. We were trying to win. We're just that bad, or unmotivated, or whatever.

I was at the game, don't need to lecture me about disappointing the home crowd. I've been to all but 5 games, I've been disappointed plenty. I don't think we remotely lost that game on purpose, but anyone who was expecting anything other than what we saw last night hasn't watched this team much this season. After devastating losses, we come out the next night and play like trash. This team does not recover from things easily. Our mental toughness is terrible. Nothing new.

• Upvote 1

After devastating losses, we come out the next night and play like trash. This team does not recover from things easily. Our mental toughness is terrible. Nothing new.

Yup, has been going on all year.