Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Let me ask this ...Is anybody here of the mindset that Tobias might be the slightest bit disgruntled about returning to Orlando considering his previous relationship with Skiles and what seems like a battle for minutes at his position and or positions ?

Yep, but that's why he needs to get better to separate himself from the competition on the team or just accept the QO to hit FA again next summer. Nature of the business.

If we traded him last deadline, i wonder what we could've gotten.

Yep, but that's why he needs to get better to separate himself from the competition on the team or just accept the QO to hit FA again next summer. Nature of the business.

If we traded him last deadline, i wonder what we could've gotten.

I almost forgot about that part.

The Tobias to NY rumors make e scratch my head. Melo is the SF and they just drafted a pf.

The Tobias to NY rumors make e scratch my head. Melo is the SF and they just drafted a pf.

They also just signed Afflalo(although I guess he's more SG sized). I think Phil Jackson might have been trolling the Knicks by taking that job.

With NY signing Aflalo and probably making a huge push for Greg Monroe I'm wondering if they will even have any cap left for Harris? If that happens the Lakers will be looking for someone/anyone to sign just to save a little face and not get totally shut out. Toby might just be their target.

With NY signing Aflalo and probably making a huge push for Greg Monroe I'm wondering if they will even have any cap left for Harris? If that happens the Lakers will be looking for someone/anyone to sign just to save a little face and not get totally shut out. Toby might just be their target.

Monroe to Bucks. All the losing teams are running out of options.

Hey how about we go after Andrea Bargani on a short 2-3 yr deal with opt outs in yr 2 or 3 so basically a 1yr deal. Stretch pf that can put the ball on the floor space and last season his def was better..