Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

How do the Rockets get Lawson for junk while still keeping Howard, Harden, Jones, and Ariza? Why does the salary cap only apply to some teams?

DoM, report immediately.

Lawson has alcohol abuse problems and his trade value tanked.

Houston was able to match salaries in the trade.

Thats about it.

Lawson has alcohol abuse problems and his trade value tanked.

Houston was able to match salaries in the trade.

Thats about it.

He's a rich 20 something, who the ***** DOESN'T have alcohol problems?

Where's David Stern when you need him to veto a trade?

I think Jones is on his rookie deal still, but that still leaves Howard, Harden, and Lawson all on max deals, plus Ariza's deal whatever it is.

Miami had Wade, James and Bosh on *almost* max deals and still had to fill the team with D-Leaguers.

I think Jones is on his rookie deal still, but that still leaves Howard, Harden, and Lawson all on max deals, plus Ariza's deal whatever it is.

Miami had Wade, James and Bosh on *almost* max deals and still had to fill the team with D-Leaguers.

Dwight is making 22. Hardin is making 16. Lawson is making 12. Ariza is making 8. Then they have a bunch of guys making less than 3 million.

Also, the cap jumped 12 million from when LeBron went to Miami. If they did the same thing today (where they all took 16 million) they would have had 22 million left over to fill the team with not d-leaguers and they'd only be right at the cap.

Too early to say what he is. He's a 22 year old who, in his first real opportunity, averaged 12 ppg for a 25 win team.

He could be Reggie Williams, guy who takes advantage of an opportunity and overachieves when the games don't matter.

He could be Alec Burks

I agree. Just my prediction. I think he finds a role on this team regardless... Unless of course he is part of a trade netting a superior player.