Official 2015 Offseason Thread

1. LeBron

2. AD

3. KD

4. Healthy PG

5. Curry

6. Russ

That's how I would have it.

I would swap George and Curry but otherwise yeah.

The protections on that pick from Portland are pretty terrible, I've got to think we had an ulterior motive for trading Harkless whether that is just to do him a favor or clear roster space or whatever because it can't be about the pick.

I can see that argument but I think George's defense might put him over the top

[/quote

The thing with George is he literally had 1 good season where he averaged 21 ppg. I'm a big George fan, but I would have Curry ranked a head of him easily.

Also, by catching up on the last 2 pages on here one can easily tell it's mid July.

The protections on that pick from Portland are pretty terrible, I've got to think we had an ulterior motive for trading Harkless whether that is just to do him a favor or clear roster space or whatever because it can't be about the pick.

It's a fake pick. It doesn't really exist. We saved some money and did right by harkless. That's it

1. LeBron

2. AD

3. KD

4. Healthy PG

5. Curry

6. Russ

That's how I would have it.

1) Durant (Year before he got hurt, 32/7/6, and that's playing with Westbrook)

2) Lebron

3) AD (He will more than likely be No.1 within 3 years)

4) Curry

5) Westbrook

6) Harden

After those 6 there's a clump of CP3, John Wall, Paul George, Melo, LA, Cousins, Kyrie, and probably someone else I'm forgetting.

I just can't rate Harden that high when he completely ignores one side of the ball. He's essentially a basketball DH.

Eh, the internet shamed him into playing better defense this past year. He's no longer atrocious and is just average

Eh, the internet shamed him into playing better defense this past year. He's no longer atrocious and is just average

So he's like Melo now? Because Melo will attempt to guard guys like LeBron or Durant, but he lets people like Quincy Pondexter drop 60 on him (arbitrary player and scoring number for the fact checkers reading at home). Which if that's the case, then I stand by my take that Harden is just a better version of Melo (except for when it's crunch time).

someone else I'm forgetting.

Blake Griffin

--

And my top players would be

1- LeBron

2- Durant

3- Curry

4- Davis

5- George

6- Harden

7- Westbrook

8- Paul

9- Griffin

10- Aldridge

If George was checked out and healthy, I would trade Harris and Oladipo for him, because it would take both for Indiana to even pick up the phone.

I'd toss Mario into the fire and start - Payton/Mario/George/Gordon/Vuc and watch that team do some things.

All that said, it would still be a young lineup. There is no way around it - the Magic are super young. But that makes the upcoming season interesting to me. If Skiles can keep these guys focused for 48 minutes, it's going to be a tough team to beat even with the guys we have now.