Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

This is interesting. Henny has to has something up his sleeve with that cash because we all know the 2nd round swap meets nothing.

Nah man. It's just some cash.

Looks like the roster is set, let's roll the ball out and play. Elfrid said after the summer league game that is time to make the playoffs no more waiting for next year.

Intelligent post as usual, I just don't believe Gordon will reach the potential that folks on this board believe. I would love to be wrong though.

may i ask why you don't believe that trey?

Good for Kyle. He was popular among our team so shame we couldn't keep him for cheap but I'm not really bothered about losing him on the court. Think he's a decent fit in the triangle and he'll probably have a career game against us now.

Elfrid Payton to @AlexKennedyNBA: "We have to make the playoffs this year. It can't just be 'next year... next year.' It's time to win now."

Elfrid Payton to @AlexKennedyNBA: "We have to make the playoffs this year. It can't just be 'next year... next year.' It's time to win now."

Good to hear...If we suck next year I don't wanna read any more this is year 4 of a 5 year rebuild stuff.

GO MAGIC !!!

SKYWISE, What's Up Man !

@JoshuaBRobbins Mario Hezonja: "First of all, I think we did a great job as a group out there. Outstanding chemistry."

Asked if he wants to attempt game-winning shots, Hezonja said: "Of course. Everybody wants that."

Hezonja was said to be cocky. But after his big shot today, he said, "“I think my teammates did a great job that I look good today.”