Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I would have O'Quinn ahead of Nicholson, otherwise I like this.

O Quinn may not come back. Drew is signed.

Tobias Harris had no shortage of suitors including Boston Celtics, Detroit Pistons, New Orleans, Memphis Grizzlies and Sacramento Kings

I also read from Kyler that the kings offered a max deal

I also read from Kyler that the kings offered a max deal

Is there anyone the Kings didn't offer a max contract to?

Hearing Tobias Harris received MAX offer from the Kings, strongly considered it. Appeal of staying in Orlando and a solid offer sealed deal

From Kyler

Hearing Tobias Harris received MAX offer from the Kings, strongly considered it. Appeal of staying in Orlando and a solid offer sealed deal

From Kyler

And this is the other thing with kyler. Two days ago he said tobias really wanted to leave because he was upset with his role, his standing with the organization, losing, etc. Now he's happy because he wanted to stay in Orlando the whole time.

And this is the other thing with kyler. Two days ago he said tobias really wanted to leave because he was upset with his role, his standing with the organization, losing, etc. Now he's happy because he wanted to stay in Orlando the whole time.

[/quote

Yep. He said Harris was upset because we wound't commit to him, and Harris wanted to win, and we won't feature him. Which isn't true because Harris clearly wanted to stay here all a long. Another example where he makes it seem like his personal relationship with these players is better than it really is.

@JoshuaBRobbins

Former Magic GM Otis Smith is back at Amway Center. Now the coach of the Pistons' D-League affiliate, he's here for summer league.

lool

@MarkDeeksNBA

Wouldn't surprise me if re-signing Tobias Harris was done to be one of those extended sign-and-trades, a la Denver and Nene.

@MarkDeeksNBA

Wouldn't surprise me if re-signing Tobias Harris was done to be one of those extended sign-and-trades, a la Denver and Nene.

Can't we not trade him until December?