Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Free agent center Robin Lopez discussing deal with Knicks that would earn him in range of $12M-$13M per season, league sources tell Yahoo.

Another serious consideration for Robin Lopez: The Lakers.

Robin Lopez making 12-13?!?! I dont care about the cap increase...that is horrible. Glad we arent the Knicks....

:panicworker:/>

People have to calm down. The smartest thing Rob could do right now is sign a backup PG for cheap, another PF for cheap, and let the other guys play.

You let Dipo/Payton/AG/Mario showcase there skills and hopefully next summer that is enough to create a similar situation to how the Bucks just got Monroe.

By doing this, I still think we can increase our win total by around 10 games and it sets up perfect to sign 2 max contract guys next summer. No need to sign someone just to sign them, which Rob won't do anyways.

Payton

Dipo

Mario

(vet) Lee?

Vuch

AG

Frye

Fournier

Harvey

Harkless

Dedmon

Vet PG

That team can still win 38 games with good coaching. Than next summer we, in theory, become a team tier 1 and 2 free agents would play for.

Not sure other players around the league buy our roster, which is fine, they really have no reason to at this point. Those guys have to prove more, which I think they will this year.

This is great in theory, but it will be a lot harder to sign a max guy next off-season, let alone two.

"Orlando Magic RFA Tobias Harris is open to signing short term deal that will allow him to hit the open market again next summer".

This guys just comes off worse and worse to me.

This is great in theory, but it will be a lot harder to sign a max guy next off-season, let alone two.

How? It's all relative. Contracts go up but so does the CAP. Nothing new here.

"Orlando Magic RFA Tobias Harris is open to signing short term deal that will allow him to hit the open market again next summer".

This guys just comes off worse and worse to me.

Honeslty, I am surprised more players have not done this. Bigger opportunity for a payday as long as you dont get hurt

But ESPN sources say Dallas is Wes Matthews' preferred destination -- over both Kings and Raptors -- and that Mavs are favorites to land him

Tobias taking the QO wouldn't be a bad thing for us really...

Nope. It's looking more and more like he got a harsh dose of reality on the Free Agent Market. He and his agent made it seem like he would have offers waiting around every door.

Sorry Tobias, you're a good player and we'd like to have you, but you've been delusional about your worth.

Rob won this poker game.

Nope. It's looking more and more like he got a harsh dose of reality on the Free Agent Market. He and his agent made it seem like he would have offers waiting around every door.

Sorry Tobias, you're a good player and we'd like to have you, but you've been delusional about your worth.

Rob won this poker game.

Until the Kings swoop in and offer him the Max loool

Until the Kings swoop in and offer him the Max loool

I was thinking maybe the Knicks or Lakers get desperate and cope with their shortcomings by offering him a close to max deal. But it would take something like that for him to get the money he thinks he's worth.