Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

There is another stretch 4 out there and his name is Lamarcus Aldridge.

All-Star every year

Deep playoff run in weaker East

Defensive team

True low post player

PG that will get you the ball

Zero chance of us getting LA.

I think he is from Puerto Rico not DR

Edit: your right.

I only knew because I remember watching him play for the national team during Olympic trials before London. Their coach is actually Calipari lol.

Hustle sometimes turns into talent. Look at Joakim.

Joakim is a 6'9" defending and rebounding machine. Exactly what the Magic would covet. He's a FA next year BTW. Go Gators!

All-Star every year

Defensive team

True low post player

There's a better chance I get a BJ from Beyonce than us getting Lamarcus Aldridge.

All-Star every year

Defensive team

True low post player

Would you rather play for an up and coming team? Or one of the greatest collection of basketball talent and minds in nba history?

Zero chance of us getting LA.

In a vacuum, I agree. But if the god damn Suns can be legitimately in the hunt for him we could at the very least get a meeting.

Let me ask this ...Is anybody here of the mindset that Tobias might be the slightest bit disgruntled about returning to Orlando considering his previous relationship with Skiles and what seems like a battle for minutes at his position and or positions ?

I consider it, but I also see him as a professional whom I do think likes his teammates. Him and Skiles would get past their differences if they had to in my mind, especially if we're paying him $80 mil over 4 years.

On the other hand, I can TOTALLY see a sign-and-trade happening for Tobias's contract. As I stated before, if Phil Jackson wants to right this ship and get NY back on his side, making a Tobias-for-Porzingis trade would be a win-win for both sides. I would only assume the Magic would get some salary or something else in return too.

Joakim is a 6'9" defending and rebounding machine. Exactly what the Magic would covet. He's a FA next year BTW. Go Gators!

Look at Noah's stats from last year and then come back here.

Look at Noah's stats from last year and then come back here.

1) My comments were in response to the poster's comparison of Noah to Faried and I'd still take Noah over Faried any day

2) My Go Gators comment should've been a tip off that I was just being a fan boy of my alma mater.

To your point, I would not be interested in paying Noah a max contract next year to bring him to the Magic. As much as I love my Gators, Joakim is grinding down and not the same player he was 2-3 years ago for his skill set.

1) My comments were in response to the poster's comparison of Noah to Faried and I'd still take Noah over Faried any day

2) My Go Gators comment should've been a tip off that I was just being a fan boy of my alma mater.

To your point, I would not be interested in paying Noah a max contract next year to bring him to the Magic. As much as I love my Gators, Joakim is grinding down and not the same player he was 2-3 years ago for his skill set.

I don't think having Noah as a backup is that far fetched though. I'm just saying he's broken

Let me ask this ...Is anybody here of the mindset that Tobias might be the slightest bit disgruntled about returning to Orlando considering his previous relationship with Skiles and what seems like a battle for minutes at his position and or positions ?

It has been reported by marc Daniels and others that Tobias would prefer to play somewhere else because of Skiles AND the way the magic played/not played him when he was injured and he thought he was ready but they held him out.