Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Marc Stein retweeted

Draymond Green ‏@Money23Green 2m2 minutes ago

I'm going going back back to the bay!!!

5/$85

I expect Harris's contract to have similar numbers.

Sacramento is trading Jason Thompson and Carl Landry as part of a salary dump to the Philadelphia 76ers, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

The Kings are sending Nik Stauskus to the 76ers as part of the deal too, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

HAHAHA so by your logic, 2 players that average similar numbers are similar players. That is some of the best logic I have heard on this board ever.

Let's not take into account the fact that Milsap averaged his numbers on the 2nd best team in the East that had the most balanced style of any team in the league. But no your right Harris's number are just as impressive on the Magic.

Edit: If the Magic thought Harris could become Paul Milsap, they wold not have just offered Milsap 90 Million dollars. Case closed.

Please ignore the fact that Tobias is 22.

You are too quick to judge how a player develops. By your logic you would have been ready to trade millsap for a bag of peanuts when he was 22.

I know that Harris has flaws but I am not going to assume that he wont improve. And to become a player like Millsap, is not a reach by any means.

Please ignore the fact that Tobias is 22.

You are too quick to judge how a player develops. By your logic you would have been ready to trade millsap for a bag of peanuts when he was 22.

I know that Harris has flaws but I am not going to assume that he wont improve. And to become a player like Millsap, is not a reach by any means.

Just ignore the rude posts. At 22, Tobias is a better player than a lot of people that signed massive contracts this week were. Jimmy Butler, Paul Millsap, etc.

He has flaws but he has a lot of room for improvement. People forget that Harris is younger than Oladipo who doesn't get nearly as much criticism. Harris has a lot of confidence and hit a bunch of game-winners at a very young age.

Toughness in what way? You mean with the ball right? And vision?!

Toughness on defense and rebounding and vision meaning the ability to pass the ball pretty well

No to lee and no to Jones. We need a 4 who has toughness, vision, 3pt shooting and the ability to put the ball on the floor. Green and millsap check those boxes but the next best choice for that is Harris. Which is fine gives is future flexibility but I think Harris should be a full time 4 and rotating with AG/Frye

Problem is that there just aren't those types of players available.

Don't want to do another Frye move, so we might as well just stick with who have and hope Skiles can work his 'Magic'

Sacramento is trading Jason Thompson and Carl Landry as part of a salary dump to the Philadelphia 76ers, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

The Kings are sending Nik Stauskus to the 76ers as part of the deal too, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

I'd have JT or Landry

Just ignore the rude posts. At 22, Tobias is a better player than a lot of people that signed massive contracts this week were. Jimmy Butler, Paul Millsap, etc.

He has flaws but he has a lot of room for improvement. People forget that Harris is younger than Oladipo who doesn't get nearly as much criticism. Harris has a lot of confidence and hit a bunch of game-winners at a very young age.

You both are too stuck on his offensive stats and believe they provide some sort of inclination of him being a better defender. Last season we needed defense, bad, and Tobias did not respond. He got benched for Dwayne freaking Dedmon because his offense only game was better suited in a reserve role.

Millsap has always been a rugged rebounder and defender since Utah.

Toughness on defense and rebounding and vision meaning the ability to pass the ball pretty well

Ok...How is he tough on d? Pass the ball?! On what planet?