Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I wouldn't deny this. But, again just saying he's the kind of backup PG I would like. But some team will probably pay him stupid money for a backup PG.

I don't even like him. But I've grown to respect him.

It's the lebron effect - don't get fooled.

Remember when lebron's cavs had the best record in the league and when he left they had the worst? Yeah, a guy like lebron can do that. He elevates scrubs to new levels.

• Upvote 1

It's the lebron effect - don't get fooled.

Remember when lebron's cavs had the best record in the league and when he left they had the worst? Yeah, a guy like lebron can do that. He elevates scrubs to new levels.

Fear will make people very brave in some instances. I feel that Lebron, intimidates even his own teammates, sometimes a great thing. Depending on the personality of said player.

I wouldn't want to play with Lebron and fail, I don't think that would be a pleasant experience.

Magic should take home the Orlando summer league championship this year. Tempted to start making my parade float.

Fear will make people very brave in some instances. I feel that Lebron, intimidates even his own teammates, sometimes a great thing. Depending on the personality of said player.

I wouldn't want to play with Lebron and fail, I don't think that would be a pleasant experience.

I seem to remember that, sometime during Lebron's last seasons with the Heat, he had a heated exchange with Mario Chalmers during a game, that almost came to blows ... he had to be restrained ...

I can't tell if you're serious. Are you?

Not really, but it was a dirty play. He should have gotten T'ed up. Or did they give him a T the next day?(Giving someone a T the next day always makes me laugh. I guess it counts against their technical count, but the other team doesn't get that technical FT). I don't think Gibson should have been called for anything, he was just trying to get his leg loose.

Not really, but it was a dirty play. He should have gotten T'ed up. Or did they give him a T the next day?(Giving someone a T the next day always makes me laugh. I guess it counts against their technical count, but the other team doesn't get that technical FT). I don't think Gibson should have been called for anything, he was just trying to get his leg loose.

Gibson did bowl him over. Delly had position for the board. Small vs big. I guess it's kinda dirty but fair too.