Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Man, can you change your name back? I get why you did it and all but it's so dang confusing. I like reading both people's posts.

For you Cat I will

Payton made first team all rookie by a huge margin. He had 121 first place votes compared to smart who had 28 and Levine who had 22.

Someone left him off of both teams.

Payton made first team all rookie by a huge margin. He had 121 first place votes compared to smart who had 28 and Levine who had 22.

Someone left him off of both teams.

I'd laugh if it was a bitter 76er or Sacramento media member.

For you Cat I will

Thanks! When you first changed it, I didn't realize it and it made the whole back and forth rather amazing to read. I had to self administer a drug test

God, can't believe the numbers drop tomorrow. Wow.

Thanks! When you first changed it, I didn't realize it and it made the whole back and forth rather amazing to read. I had to self administer a drug test

God, can't believe the numbers drop tomorrow. Wow.

HAHA that's funny I didn't think about that.

Tomorrow at this time we will know........... :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker:

I'd laugh if it was a bitter 76er or Sacramento media member.

It's funny cause let's say Philly keeps Payton. They would have a lineup something like this next year:

Payton

Russell

Convinton

Noel

Embid

Not to shabby at all.

• Marcin Gortat said Monday that he wants to play with a stretch four, but Nene, who doesn’t fit that description, made it clear that he’d prefer not to have to play more center, as Michael relays in a pair of pieces. Moving to center might mean a backup role for Nene as he enters the final season of his contract with the Wizards, Michael suggests. “As much as I love Nene, and I think Nene understands this, too, I would love to play with a stretch four, with a guy who shoots the ball from the three-point line because that automatically gives me more room under the basket to operate,” Gortat said. “It gives me more opportunity to play pick-and-rolls to the paint where the paint is open.

Frye for Nene

You know who I'd love at backup point? Matthew Dellevadova. True heart and hustle type guy. Not sure how Thibs would feel about that considering the role Delly played in getting Taj ejected in game 6 though.

Marcelo Huertas (unlikely, he'll want to play for a contender if he comes over probably)

Matthew Dellevadova

Aaron Brooks (the Thibs connection?!)

Sergio Rodriguez (doubt it, he'll probably get more money to stay in Europe)

Jeremy Lin

Jameer Nelson (honorable mention because I'd have him back any time)

That's my free agent PG shortlist. Basically I just want a guy who can make open shots and run the offense for 15-20 minutes.

This. All i want this offseason is frye's contract gone. Could be for Nene or Lee (GS) and save them some luxury tax dollars

So you don't like Fry's contract, but you want Lee's contract next year that is for nearly double?

So you don't like Fry's contract, but you want Lee's contract next year that is for nearly double?

Consider his username and where Lee played college ball