Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I would pay Middleton every penny that we would pay Harris. Neither will end up worth what they will get, but Middleton's skill set is complementary and would fit in any lineup

I agree. he is a floor spacer. one reason I think mario would be best for us in the draft. I just wish he did not have character issues.

Would you offer Kevin Love a max contract?

Like someone else stated, love is not coming here. Plus, he does not fit next to vuch well. Surg would look good next to vuch but not Love. I dont think he makes us a contender by him self. I would say no. He does not play defense.

I would love Love regardless of fit but Shaq coming out of retirement and playing here would be more likely. That guy is LA bound always has been.

If you trade Vucevic for picks. Not a bad idea cuz you'd get a lot of value for that reasonable deal.

I think offering him 14 million is irresponsible. He's just the new versatile wing. So was Wilson Chandler. So was Travis outlaw to a lesser extent. So was Tayshaun Prince. None of those guys made 2/13 of the cap as a 24 year old

I don't think you're getting what I'm saying here.

I don't think you're getting what I'm saying here.

No I understood. I just don't think you can say "he should get 8-10" and "He's probably worth 12-14" and not imply "the magic should consider giving him 12-14"

I'm not sold on love. Cleveland should let him walk and pick up another guy. Besides with the rumored salary cap, they can just go out and get another star front player.

I'm not sold on love. Cleveland should let him walk and pick up another guy. Besides with the rumored salary cap, they can just go out and get another star front player.

This is a good point that no one talks about with the whole Love situation. If love said tomorrow "I"m not coming back to Cleveland", they would have another star lined up by the end of next week. No matter how unappealing the City of Cleveland is, as long as the best player in the world is playing there Free Agents are going to lineup to sign there.

If they're looking for a three point threat PF, I know a guy.

• Upvote 1