Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

GAME THREAD: Celtics @ Magic

Was fun to be there. The Magic crowd did show up tonight and outshined the multitudes of green in the crowd. Big plays by Moe and Vic down the stretch. AG had great defense but needs to 100% work on his offense, as he badly missed two wide open 3 pointers (including an air ball).

I have a fear how much Dedmon will draw in terms of $$ this season. He's got upside of offense, and at the very least is a defensive anchor who works his butt off. He's EXACTLY what we need next to Vuc (and I bet he can put on some weight and get some form of low post game) with Vuc occupying high-post.

A starting line-up of Vuc-Dedmon-Harris-Oladipo-Harris is big and good on both sides of the ball. .500 ball is very doable the rest of the way to build confidence going into next season.

I have a fear how much Dedmon will draw in terms of $$ this season.

Pretty sure we have him for a couple more years (unguaranteed contract)

Link

Pretty sure we have him for a couple more years (unguaranteed contract)

Link

Oh - that is beautiful. Is he a restricted FA after 2015-2016 or unrestricted?

I wonder what Catalina thinks?

Lol... My wife and I were at the game tonight.

Magic look great. Awesome to see Harkless coming out party. Don't know what to say. EVERYONE is playing better under Borrego. What I see? This coach knows how to use what player when needed. The rotation looks great. And with or without Vuc this coach will mobilize the team to maximize its chance to win.

Vuc is an all star center and will only get better. We will only get better when he returns in the lineup and will beat teams like Boston by double digits instead...

Oh and Dipo/Payton back court is gonna rule the NBA for years to come. Dipo is on the verge of Jordanesque consistency. It is starting to happen for him.

This was the first game I had watched in months (I don't get FS Florida at my new place) and Oladipo was very impressive. Nice to see him start taking it strong to the rack and using his body to shield off defenders. He had a couple of Wade-esque plays. Good to see.

Safe to say that Borrego has earned a shot, imo. Compared to the Milwaukee game I went to earlier in the year, the team now is much closer to having an actual identity and are actually a lot more fun to watch.

Didn't get to see the game because I was at the OCS game but was able to see highlights and we looked great. Borrego definitely seems to have built a lot of confidence with all of the players. Everyone seems eager to be out on the floor and contribute.