Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

GAME THREAD: Celtics @ Magic

LOL>................WUT??/ Flagrant 2? In our....Favor? Unheard of.

That's a flagrant 1? Wow... I thought it was just a hard foul.

He was in the air...you have to foul him before he's in the air so it won't be so dangerous. Harkless might be injured because Keon is looking at him.

He was in the air...you have to foul him before he's in the air so it won't be so dangerous. Harkless might be injured because Keon is looking at him.

I guess so.

Anyway, good win. Didn't look like it would happen after the first quarter but from then on we got solid effort all around to push us over the line. Dedmon, Harkless, Harris, Payton, Oladipo all played a big part in the win. And AG erasing that bucket near the end there stopped what could have been a momentum changing play.

2-0 without Vuc. Anybody who's reading this, please don't make a "are we better without Vuc?" thread.

Great win. I feel good for Harkless. He played well on both ends of the court. One thing this team needs to work on though is in bounding the ball at crunch time. We seem to struggle more than most teams at that, and I don't know why. Our new coach is back to .500, and if he can keep this pace up, he should deserve a long look this summer when Henny makes his decision.

Woooooo!!!

That was awesome. There were too many Boston fans there, but I was wrong earlier. Orlando crowd showed up. That was just a great exciting atmosphere and a great win