Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

GAME THREAD: MIAMI HEAT @ ORLANDO MAGIC

You could say...the Heat won at "home"....that's how disgraceful the Magic fan showing was. Hell. Some Magic fans probably became Heat fans.

Most of all, the disappointment of this loss will surely send us into another losing streak. I wasn't going to watch this game until someone said something. I knew this bull****. Every game against Miami and Cleveland is always bull****.

So Bull**** won today. Luckily the Heat won't win any championships anytime soon.

If the game gets to the point where David Steele, one of classiest play by play guys ever in the NBA says....the Mario chalmers foul was gifted along with the chiming in of Jeff Turner's sarcastic laugh, you know that was bull****.

In conclusion, this game is a blank space on paper. Adam Silver was at the game..so its whatever.

Adam Silver was at the game. That is all that needs to be said. The NBA got what it wanted. Also shut the f up heat fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two things 1) The refs were complete sh**. I don't want to hear how we have to play through it cause I am sick of it. 2) Sick and tired of these games with more fans from the other team are there. Great effort and free throws and crap calls cost us that one

Two things 1) The refs were complete sh**. I don't want to hear how we have to play through it cause I am sick of it. 2) Sick and tired of these games with more fans from the other team are there. Great effort and free throws and crap calls cost us that one

This is an nba problem not a Orlando problem. It's been happening at most league sites apparently. When Boston plays in Miami the same thing happens

18-31 from the free throw line for us is kinda where the game was lost if u ask me..

apart from the dodgy ref calls & meltdown.

This loss looked and felt WORSE than the Bulls meltdown.

Crazy!

Ohhhhh Atlanta is next, hope this doesn't knock us into another losing streak :/

The nice things is, unlike Vaughn, I think Borrego has the ear of the locker room and of the young guys. He'll point to the fact that they basically almost had a 4 game win streak if it not for poor final second play. Heck - even more so with Chicago. We can play with ANYBODY. That's the message. I actually have confidence that we'll come out strong and fighting against Atlanta.

The nice things is, unlike Vaughn, I think Borrego has the ear of the locker room and of the young guys. He'll point to the fact that they basically almost had a 4 game win streak if it not for poor final second play. Heck - even more so with Chicago. We can play with ANYBODY. That's the message. I actually have confidence that we'll come out strong and fighting against Atlanta.

Hope so

This is an nba problem not a Orlando problem. It's been happening at most league sites apparently. When Boston plays in Miami the same thing happens

My friend went to a Lakers game against Atlanta at the beginning of this season (when Atlanta was playing astoundingly well), and he said that the entire upper deck and a large portion of the lower deck was Lakers fans (and the Lakers won).

I feel like it's more disheartening for a team that is playing well to not have home-court advantage, vs. ours which has not lived up to expectations on our season. We will always struggle with New York, Chicago, LA, Boston, and Heat fans in our seats. Just the way it is.