Sign in to follow this  
~O~

GameThread: Philadelphia 76ers @ Orlando Magic

Question: is it possible that Coach JB is the REAL deal? This team is like night and day from just a couple weeks ago.

I like what JB has done. He is clearly a better coach than Vaughn ever was. Having said that, 2 of our 3 wins on this winning streak are against the 2 worse teams in the NBA. Not trying to takeaway from anything we are doing, because no one is more happy than me, but let's see how we do against the Heat and Hawks.

I'm happy with the direction the team is going. Just wanna see us sustain it for more than a week. This team has looked good before during the year for a week here and a week there. BRING ON THE HEAT!!!!!

Good team win albeit against another garbage team but these are the games they are supposed to win, and weren't winning earlier. I really like EPs game, especially for a rookie. He has a very good assist to turn over ratio and looks like he's closing in on a triple double almost every night.

The schedule is tilting to the Magics favor now with more time off to practice. Hopefully after a little more of JBs defensive practice this team will be ready to tighten things up against the Heat.

I went to the game last night and it was incredible! I was most impressed with 3. Vucevic 2. Amway Center itself and 1. How incredibly warm and nice literally everyone in the entire arena was.

I'll have some pictures later when I get a chance to post them.

EDIT: Two game thread pages? It was a close, good game.. sort of surprised.

I went to the game last night and it was incredible! I was most impressed with 3. Vucevic 2. Amway Center itself and 1. How incredibly warm and nice literally everyone in the entire arena was.

I think it's the apathy towards this season. Playoffs hopes are gone. We're not really even tanking exactly......it's hard to be engaged to the team "developing" on a game-to-game basis for 3 straight years (unless your a true fan like the people on this board).

Glad you like the New O-rena. Place is amazing, the crowd....uh, maybe not as amazing is diplomatic.

Sky you haven't been to the new arena yet? Aren't you sort of local? I was there as well, it was a good game regardless of both teams records.

Sky you haven't been to the new arena yet? Aren't you sort of local? I was there as well, it was a good game regardless of both teams records.

Even I haven't been in the new arena...and I live 15 minutes away from it. I just pass by it going to work.