Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

GAMETHREAD: New Orleans Pelicans @ Orlando Magic

Well I guess I started my game thread too late. I had it all ready but then I mopped and washed the tub before pressing enter.

But it was not your fault but mine

And it was your heart on the line

I really *****ed it up this time

Didn't I, my dear?

Didn't I, my..

With no trades made, I am looking forward to seeing if Elf will continue to grow/improve, and when we get our feet stuck in the proverbial mud....will he continue to take over!

I also will be looking to see if JB will make his case for the full time HC job! smile_creaturedance.gif

Geez, Frye 's still starting.

Im ok with it. We need shooting and it looks like Dedmon is off the bench pretty early, so Frye is not going to get abused too much.

Im ok with it. We need shooting and it looks like Dedmon is off the bench pretty early, so Frye is not going to get abused too much.

I'm not. Frye sucks. Annd, AG is playing the 3. Sigh.

I knew Gordon would be a great defender, but this guy is showing signs of elite defense and he can't even drink legally yet.

Poindexter got around him and if he would've reversed the layup AG wouldn't of gotten it. AG belongs in the paint.

I'm not. Frye sucks. Annd, AG is playing the 3. Sigh.

Frye doesnt really suck. He's just leaned on too much because this roster is an asset roster still. His role is floor spreading and hitting 3s.

AG is going to play the 3 a lot this season and probably next. We've gone over this. He's just not big enough yet to play the 4. It's better for him than getting pushed around by guys 20 pounds heavier than him.

This really shouldn't bother you. Its a good thing.