Sign in to follow this  
ILoveOrlandoMagic

Game Thread: Knicks @ Magic

"It could be either a win or loss, it will probably go either way. "

Bro. In what possible way do the Magic get the benefit of the doubt of winning this game? No offense man. Its not an attack either. Its an opinion or even vision worth factoring in.

Anyway, I see this as a loss. The Magic's mission is to prove me wrong.

Even for a young team we make a lot of dumb mistakes.

I'm really convinced we are one of the dumbest, if not the dumbest team in the league. Granted I don't watch the other bottom feeders of the league all that often, but I find it hard to believe there is a team that is as consistent at being dumb as much as us.

Back-court violations, clear path fouls, fouling three point shooters, moving screens, lob passes that aren't there, defensive three seconds, we just do it all and we do it all quite often.

Having said that, I've said all week were going to win tonight and that brutal first half isn't going to change my stance. Magic 94 Knicks 87.

we are just not very good. good individuals some. as a team no.

if we lose this game at home lol

Jason Smith lighting up the game.

Lowest of the low

I'm really convinced we are one of the dumbest, if not the dumbest team in the league. Granted I don't watch the other bottom feeders of the league all that often, but I find it hard to believe there is a team that is as consistent at being dumb as much as us.

Back-court violations, clear path fouls, fouling three point shooters, moving screens, lob passes that aren't there, defensive three seconds, we just do it all and we do it all quite often.

Having said that, I've said all week were going to win tonight and that brutal first half isn't going to change my stance. Magic 94 Knicks 87.

we make the most dumb mistakes.

i watch alot of nba games, its weird