Sign in to follow this  
MAGICmanSAM

George Karl's Love Affair With O-Town

"The resistance to George Karl hiring by Cousins' camp has stalled talks and given sides pause about pushing through on deal" --Adrian Wojnarowski

Really!?

Demarcus Cousins camp is what's going to prevent an NBA franchise from hiring a coach they want? That's really funny to me. I guess I understand to an extent if were talking Lebron James or Kevin Durant, but do you really want Cousins having that kind of power there?

Dwight was all but gone and we got rid of the best coach we've ever had.

I still haven't forgiven Karl regarding his (racists) comments toward Doc back in the day. ***** him to this day (and I gave him the business at the game after that controversy).

Plus I he wants to stay in the West.

(Otherwise I think he;d be interesting).

The comments were not that bad. Karl should have thought a little more about what he was saying but he's no racist.

http://a.espncdn.com/nba/columns/aldridge/1353660.html

The comments were not that bad. Karl should have thought a little more about what he was saying but he's no racist.

http://a.espncdn.com/nba/columns/aldridge/1353660.html

Yeah I was going off of memory. Doesn't seem that big of a deal in that quote (I apologize for throwing racism at him, not warranted).

I remember at the time it was a big deal (he was boo'd big-time at a game Karl coached against us at). Water under the bridge though.

Either way, I agree with others have said. I can't imagine him moving East. But ya never know.

Yeah I was going off of memory. Doesn't seem that big of a deal in that quote (I apologize for throwing racism at him, not warranted).

I remember at the time it was a big deal (he was boo'd big-time at a game Karl coached against us at). Water under the bridge though.

Either way, I agree with others have said. I can't imagine him moving East. But ya never know.

[/quote

The funny thing is I was just about to post yesterday asking "Didn't Karl say something bad about Orlando years back?" But I didn't because I wasn't sure if I was thinking about something else. But than when I saw you post about it, It all came back to me.

• Upvote 2

Dwight was all but gone and we got rid of the best coach we've ever had.

Stan exposed Dwight, and kind of thumbed his nose at management as well, you can't blame it all on Dwight. Management probably had heartburn several times from one of the things we all loved about Stan, his propensity to speak his mind.

http://fantasynews.c...xpected-tuesday

I hope Kings hire Karl, I do not want him

It now comes down to the lesser of 2 evils........ well maybe more than 2 because the best options are retreads with questionable attitudes.

I would suggest that if Hennie and Alex are considering Skiles, they need to make clear that he is not preparing to destroy a good group of young players that do not deserve to die every time they make a mistake!

This is where Jackson gets the edge over Skiles, but I think Skiles is what we need if..................... he can part with half of the narcissistic approach! At the end of the day maybe some one else with all of the tangibles will surface.........soon!!!!!!

smile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.png