Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

GAME THREAD: DALLAS MAVERICKS @ ORLANDO MAGIC

Poor leadership by Henny here IMO.

Just make the firing and move on. No need to leak it to every media source in the country that's it going to happen; then put JV, the team and the fans through this embarrassment.

Are we that concerned with Borrego and/or caught that off-guard by the situation?

Not all that often I just have to turn the game off in the second quarter, but for the sake of not ruining my Saturday night, I just had too. Nothing to say that hasn't already been said the past month. Team has stopped competing in every sense of the word.

Its obvious this team has quit on the coach. Fire him already, this is not helping anybody.

We're figuring out our options. He'll be fired tonight or next weekend at the latest.

Gave up on this game... Turned on Duke/Virginia. Screw it I'm just going to be one of those college basketball fans who talks about how much better college basketball is than NBA basketball lol

This team does not know how to play defense. Ben Gordon is done. Frye has left his shot in Phoenix. Just stating the obvious. Need to put BG and Frye behind the bench in suits, they can't defend or create anything on offense. Need to find a coach who can teach this team how to play defense. 30th in block shots, but there is this guy named Dedmon who seems to be a shot blocker if he got consistent minutes. The rotation is mind blowing, from the start it's never made since. Never seen a coach try to play guys he thinks match up rather than have them match us. Pick a rotation and stick to it.