Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

FIRE JACQUE VAUGHN THREAD

it's perfect. karl, is so old and health-issued-up that we just hire him for a few years to sort out this mess and at least get us INTO the playoffs for the next couple years, then he's pulling social security and THEN we get our FOREVER COACH to go with all of our max contract multiple all start roster to ride to chip after chip until forever coach and superstar 1-a decide to retire together like pop and duncan....then dark times again my friends, another rebuild.

Trollface-lol.png

Bring on the Welcome Back Kotter music.....is that Brian Hill's resume I see for round 3? Say it aint so...

It's totally going to happen. It makes too much sense.

This franchise is so bad I would take:

Paul Kennedy

As my substitute headcoach, yes the announcer.

Paul Kennedy, ok. But not Jeff Turner. We still have some standards.

Paul Kennedy, ok. But not Jeff Turner. We still have some standards.

Agreed, that kabooya line after a made 3 kills me. But then again I'm talking about it..lol

So we have 5 more games before the All-Star break. I cannot imagine watching JV coach that many more games.

Well the next opportunity for a firing is Thursday

Well the next opportunity for a firing is Thursday

That's what I'm thinking, too. I hope they have someone lined up or in mind, though I realize this is wishful thinking.

I wonder if we could get by for a while with bringing in one more assistant coach, or a consulting coach, who is good at coaching and motivating team defense. Our shots are all heavily contested, their shots are barely contested. I am too old to remember, what was our team defense like back when Brian Hill was coaching? IF that would help, it would allow more time to decide on the person who will be our next head coach, starting next year and not in the middle of this season. Just a thought from outside the box.

Bring on the Welcome Back Kotter music.....is that Brian Hill's resume I see for round 3? Say it aint so...