Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

FIRE JACQUE VAUGHN THREAD

30votc2.jpg

(This pic came from the comment section of the latest magic post with the final score)

I dunno, he doesn't know how to make a good Frye

Kinda surprised Vaughn isn't getting fired today.

I had no idea that he would be fired today, I though he was given the remainder or the next 3 games and then the decision would be made.? So in other words, he gets to end his Magic tenure with losses to the Western Conference.

Was that report wrong? It could be but I am sure it was OS that reported this!

Do you have inside sources?

No. It just makes sense. Fire him before he gets on a trip to okc. Fire him the day of the Super Bowl so it gets lost in the shuffle.

Next best day is Thursday. When we're back in town

After that it's the 12th

Wondering if Darrell Armstrong would be worth considering, at least as a lead assistant coach. He's got quite a bit if assistant coaching experience in Dallas.

Wondering if Darrell Armstrong would be worth considering, at least as a lead assistant coach. He's got quite a bit if assistant coaching experience in Dallas.

I love Darrell Armstrong but please no more former Magic players as assistant coach or head coach

I posted the same question!

Although DA was a fan favorite here and a well respected assistant in Dallas, he has not done much else to have his name added for consideration as a Head Coach........... is all that can be assumed! A lot like Patrick Chewing!

However, to my surprise, Mike Woodson has been has left out of the conversation as well!

He also turned a few clubs around, in fact, the last time the Knicks were relevant, was under his leadership with tremendous odds against him ex; Crazy ownership and rouge superstar in CAnthony! He has proven enough to be in this conversation....IMHO