Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO @ Memphis

Also, Tobias Harris only got 20 minutes. That situation gets more interesting by the day.

It's be nice to flip him for a competant PF. Sad when a solid dedmon game makes him look like prime duncan compared to our other guys

Right now, everyone is playing like ass. There is no confidence in anyone right now. Payton and Vucevic even looked worse tonight. There's no confidence anywhere.

Still think Dedmon shouldn't take minutes from Frye?

I dunno. We looked much better on defense but Vuc had like 2 points in the paint with him in the game. Driving lanes were also non existent.

At the very least it highlights how bad frye and o'quinn have been on defense. How good would we look if we had a PF who could defend like dedmon and hit elbow jumpers.

You guys...really need to stop taking the games too seriously. Its bad for your mental health. So relax..and have some Pepto Bismol.

I was into the games for a good stretch this year with a playoff spot possible. But we're done now; no reason to get worked up over W and L's. Henny needs a good summer (and maybe our new coach will be able to get more out of these guys).

I was into the games for a good stretch this year with a playoff spot possible. But we're done now; no reason to get worked up over W and L's. Henny needs a good summer (and maybe our new coach will be able to get more out of these guys).

I'm on the same boat