Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

GAME THREAD: HOUSTON AT ORLANDO

I was just on the rockets forum. I highly recommend it. They're complaint about all the stuff that Dwight does or should I say doesn't do, the same stuff we said for years. Love this victory. Dipo is thriving right now. Payton was playing bad for 3 quarters than has a huge 4th. Vuch his usual dominate self. Nice minutes from Fournier and Gordon too.

Every time I'm about to come on here and post " first PAYTON stinker in a while" he makes a good pass or steals the ball. I want to say he went 5-5 with three assists, no turnovers, and a steal in the fourth quarter. And he was constantly hounding Beverly and Shved, making them take up 12 seconds before even initiating the offense.

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt first. See if he can adapt to our gameplan because our small forwards went 0-14 tonight.

But yeah, I'm leaning that way.

I'm with you but I think with the style of play right now AG would flourish and could play SF. I mean substitute marble for AG tonight. Yikes. Could be nasty.

I know everyone isn't gonna agree and we will need a replacement, but this team does not need to give Harris 14 million.

Wouldn't Gordon be the replacement? Or are you considering him as our pf?

Edit: Just saw above

I'm with you but I think with the style of play right now AG would flourish and could play SF. I mean substitute marble for AG tonight. Yikes. Could be nasty.

Yeah. I just don't want to be myopic. If he slides in and can put up 18 in this offense then great. But I recognise less might be more for this team and we can use an upgrade at backup point (a tall guy who can play some D), starting PF (a good defensive 4 who can hit a 20 footer and is fast enough to switch screens) and we could use another end of the bench 3 and D small forward since harkless is playing basketball like a soccer player.

I know everyone isn't gonna agree and we will need a replacement, but this team does not need to give Harris 14 million.

I'll preface this by saying I have nothing against Tobias. I really like the kid, and he's a pretty darn good ball player. However, this new system we're playing while he's out doesn't really play to his strengths. He's a bad defender and on offense, he is where ball movement goes to die. I'd love to see us deal him, because I think he could net us a pretty good return, especially at his age and the fact that he is an RFA.

Oh ****. We're totally going to overpay for draymond green because he's exactly what this team needs and I feel ****ty for making fun of catman or CT or whoever said this in November.

Great Performance from the boys tonight

Frye came good with his shooting as i new he would eventually

Oladipo at SG finally a glimpse into what we all wanted to see.

As for the Harris situation does any1 think it could be a case of too many chiefs not enough Indians type of thing?

When Harris comes back i'd like to see him & Evan in with the bench more & see how that goes.

Liked Vooch again tonight, D12 is still a top 5 Center without doubt so its nice to know our Vooch can more than hold his own.

I hope AG grows a inch or 2 then we have or Defensive PF with ball handling skills like a SF, Develop a consistent shot then man o man we in business.

Nice win & more positive progress! Lets keep pushing!

Go Magic!

Oh ****. We're totally going to overpay for draymond green because he's exactly what this team needs and I feel ****ty for making fun of catman or CT or whoever said this in November.

Catman said it. And he was right. Green has been very good this year.