Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO @ LA Lakers

How can you be sure though. I can't be sure right now because Henny is like a flash flood. I want those guys here permanently but with the recent losses, there is clearly no read on how management is standing at the moment. I just threw a scenario out there just for kicks. They could have wanted to actually lose again this season or they have more discipline than us to believe that this is still a work in progress. We've yet to reach the halfway mark of this season but it seems we've already witnessed the peak of potential for this roster as is without Aaron Gordon.

As of now, I have to get comfortable with those prospects because the high point of this season is watching this team eventually turn it around. Its in essence been too late. Our focus should essentially be ruling out all the possibilities for this draft. That being said, no one is as safe as I hope them to be or any of us for that matter

A losing streak doesn't change how good our individual players are. Vuc, Vic, and EP (and to a lesser degree Fournier) have all shown flashes of brilliance in their young careers. We just need them to play to their potential at the same time instead of separately.

I cannot believe that this is the same Magic team that I was so excited about after their first west coast road trip at the beginning of the season. I sense apathy setting in once again.

Screw this season. I think we might trade up for the draft. The question is who? Every player on the team is now vulnerable with no exceptions at this point. I haven't analyzed our draft out look in depth similar to last season.

We'll see what happens. I personally believe Henny will work a draft and trade his pick along with another asset for another higher drafted player. Essentially unpredictable but effective.

Capture.png

Just a small note, we're currently tied with Detroit for 5th worst record in the league... At this rate, no way I see us picking as low as 9... The top 3 lotto odds are almost guaranteed to be the Knicks, 76ers and Wolves but who knows how much further our ship is gonna sink

Fournier (right knee), Harris (left ankle) & Ridnour (right ankle): listed as questionable for tonight @ Blazers

Good. Maybe not having those guys will be a suitable shake up to wake these guys up.

A losing streak doesn't change how good our individual players are. Vuc, Vic, and EP (and to a lesser degree Fournier) have all shown flashes of brilliance in their young careers. We just need them to play to their potential at the same time instead of separately.

Well said. I think the problem is bad coaching and missing a tough power forward. this team always seems to lose in the third quarter and the either catch up to the point where they almost win or they get shut out. I think Vaughn is gone by the end of the year. and I think we make a big move in free agency to get a good power forward.