Sign in to follow this  
~O~

GameThread: Orlando Magic @ Denver Nuggets

is it just me or do you call a timeout when vic almost gets trapped and try to run something there...or maybe broken run around play is what JV draws up?

We were out of timeouts

Feel like we should've gone for the quick 2 at the end, we had like 17 seconds I thought. maybe the shot just wasn't there, i dunno

Interesting to take Nicholson out at the end after he made the two three's that brought us back.

I hope Vuch doesn't have a serious facial injury.

Jimmy Butler was homeless at 13 when mom kicked him out. Everyone doubted him. Now, he'll likely get a max deal worth $70+ million in July.

via twitter

Well......

Nicholson in this one very game outplayed Channing Frye during the entire losing streak including today.

Ok....I've been trying to say this but....yes........its true. It just might be coaching issue. In the country

How....how have the Magic become such a terrible team on simple aspects such a 4 on 1 fast break which we had tonight. We've been missing layups..which should be like breathing. Our freethrow shooting is always unreliable and unpredictable game to game. Our shooting is completely unreliable game to game. The Magic's rebounding efforts are subpar. Our transition defense is terrible. Offensive rebounds? lol.

This team....is looking like a joke right now. I'm saying this with the most serious face. There's nothing to smile about here or laugh at sarcastically. This is team looks like the mishmash of tainted used objects and goods. Just a bunch of bloody tampons, used condoms, rotting fruit, spoiled milk, broken glass and everything that goes down the toilet all in one stirred in a pot and placed on a plate that a waitress served you.

The officiating was **** tonight because of Violet Palmer but the Magic were 20 times worse.

We had a discussion in the chat about Magic players who had "balls". Tracy McGrady is probably the last player we actually had who had a fire about him and was a legitimate respected..all-star. Vince...nah. We've had a few tough minded players like. People always questions Dwight's guts. Our organization throughout its history has never had an identity of a tough gritty team until Stan came along and tried to mold us into that. And still .....we weren't tough enough and gritty enough to get past Detroit and Boston.

What I'm really trying to say that is that no one stands up for themselves on this team enough. Especially Jacque Vaughn. How come on almost every loose ball play, we're whistled for the foul first no matter how unclear it is to the official? Oladipo should receive twice as much free throw attempts as he's currently receiving. In fact on one play, Victor made a legitimate three point play and the official said it was side out foul. That play was as clear as *****ing day; an and 1 play. There no excuse. Fournier was shooting on an attempt and they took that away.

The sad thing is, I don't care and I doubt the officials care because shieeeeeeeit.237bf6e273819abce5802731b71e0f90_normal.jpeg.. Are we going to do sht about it? LOL Another side out. There was much more but I'll leave it at that.

The Magic are currently unexceptionably dreadful at everything overall. This isn't watchable basketball after I watched post season games for the past 5 seasons much more closely.

I've seen what legitimate contenders and champions look like. I want this team to be champion. I'm not overreacting and jumping off a cliff. I know...this is a process but I'm calling as it is right now as I always do.

Growing pains of being a Magic fan.

Our next game is against the Kobes. We should realistically losing that one with what we've become. Kobe will definitely look to have a huge game against us. Especially since he's the only player that exists on that team per national media.

• Upvote 1