Sign in to follow this  
~O~

GameThread: Charlotte Hornets @ Orlando Magic

No confidence because there is no direction or leadership both on the floor and from the coach. Talent is not the issue

Not so sure about that.

I mean JV can't make the 6-7 layups we missed for the guys but there certainly seems to be something missing at the moment, besides pts on the scoreboard.

Did we let Jameer go to early? Maybe he should have been here one more year to kick these guys asses.

I'm more disappointed for the fans that actually continue to show up to our games. These 10 or losses have just been appalling. Fournier, Payton, Harris, and Vucevic, have miss point blank wide open layups..... on at least 10 attempts on layups that every professional basketball team should be capable of making.

This is pretty harsh but this is the fact. The Magic resemble how disgracefully horrendous the Philadelphia 76ers were earlier in first 20 games of the season. The Magic don't look like a team with direction, preparation, and a will to succeed. This team almost looks worse than last season's team. The team last year would lose close games...winnable games but supposedly games we were trying to lose. Now, the Magic look completely lost......like makeshift team pulled together yesterday with players who don't know each other.

I'm not panicking but I'm telling it how it is. This type of effort is going to have the Magic lose half of their fan base....or whatever is left. I was paying full attention to the fans reaction and they sound really disappointed....you can hear it in their gasps after the misses of simple easy layups. This is going to be a tough year for Magic fans.

Still enough time to come back but the Magic are going to have to show me.

I don't care if the Magic win in a comeback and win. That first half is unforgivable.

• Upvote 1

Still enough time to come back but the Magic are going to have to show me.

I don't care if the Magic win in a comeback and win. That first half is unforgivable.

Yep. We can't decide when we want to show effort and passion. It should be implied that from the opening tip-off to the final buzzer our guys are busting there assess.

JV just isn't a good fit for this team. He doesn't get enough out of them.