Sign in to follow this  
ufballer1986

Official 2014-2015 Shake-and-Bake Trade Thread

isn't it JR & Iman Shumpert?

Yeah, but Shumpert is not part of the humor that is Waiters and Smith.

Reggie Jackson is still a high possibility to be traded.

Cavs still need to acquire a center. Brandon Wright would fit their needs and Boston are/were interested in Shumpert.

Knicks waiving everyone.

Yeah, but Shumpert is not part of the humor that is Waiters and Smith.

Reggie Jackson is still a high possibility to be traded.

Cavs still need to acquire a center. Brandon Wright would fit their needs and Boston are/were interested in Shumpert.

Knicks waiving everyone.

Knicks are shedding contracts to get players they want. I think it's a smart move by Phil Jackson, seeing how this is now a lost season for them. They'll have PLENTY of cap room with Amare, Smith, and Shumpert contracts all gone.

Meanwhile, if the Thunder gets Waiters and don't have to give up Jackson, they've just made a HUGE steal.

Knicks are shedding contracts to get players they want. I think it's a smart move by Phil Jackson, seeing how this is now a lost season for them. They'll have PLENTY of cap room with Amare, Smith, and Shumpert contracts all gone.

Meanwhile, if the Thunder gets Waiters and don't have to give up Jackson, they've just made a HUGE steal.

Knicks now have over 30mil to spend in the summer. Great move by them. They will get some big names with that space. I don't like it for the Cavs but they're in panic mode already. Waiters (though a head case) is still young can score the ball. JR Smith is locked down for 3 years and is also a head case. Such a lateral move for the Cavs. They should have used Waiters to get a big.

Knicks now have over 30mil to spend in the summer. Great move by them. They will get some big names with that space. I don't like it for the Cavs but they're in panic mode already. Waiters (though a head case) is still young can score the ball. JR Smith is locked down for 3 years and is also a head case. Such a lateral move for the Cavs. They should have used Waiters to get a big.

They got a 1st rounder from Thunder which could be used to grab the big they want. Denver's Mozgov could be the one they target. He also is appearing more and more out of favour in Denver and is just a matter of time till he loses his starting job.

They got a 1st rounder from Thunder which could be used to grab the big they want. Denver's Mozgov could be the one they target. He also is appearing more and more out of favour in Denver and is just a matter of time till he loses his starting job.

So then the Cavs had another disgruntled head-case to a first-year head coach? GREAT idea.

This team has talent, but they need help on the interior. It will be a nightmare if LeBron and Kevin Love leave next year. Imagine if LeBron moves to NY because of this move! HAHA! (note: it would be a terrible PR move for him).

they got iman shumpert also......

they got iman shumpert also......

Most of us wouldn't even know Shumpert's name had he not played for the Knicks. He does nothing on the offensive end and unless he grows 6 inches, idk how he helps what they are lacking on the defensive end. Sure he's a solid perimeter defender, but the Cavs just traded their best trade piece and failed to address their biggest need.

And that first round pick is highly protected.

So then the Cavs had another disgruntled head-case to a first-year head coach? GREAT idea.

This team has talent, but they need help on the interior. It will be a nightmare if LeBron and Kevin Love leave next year. Imagine if LeBron moves to NY because of this move! HAHA! (note: it would be a terrible PR move for him).

At this point, I would be shocked if James leaves but equally as shocked if Love stays.

Most of us wouldn't even know Shumpert's name had he not played for the Knicks. He does nothing on the offensive end and unless he grows 6 inches, idk how he helps what they are lacking on the defensive end. Sure he's a solid perimeter defender, but the Cavs just traded their best trade piece and failed to address their biggest need.

And that first round pick is highly protected.

I've watched alot of NBA

I think Shumpert has shown a number of flashes to be a good to very good player.

Maybe a change of scenery surrounded by a proven champion in Lebron will help also

JR Smith & Shumpert >>>> Waiters

To be honest i couldn't give a damn about other teams just makes decent convo

The state of our Magic is a whole lot more concerning for me right now

I've watched alot of NBA

I think Shumpert has shown a number of flashes to be a good to very good player.

Maybe a change of scenery surrounded by a proven champion in Lebron will help also

JR Smith & Shumpert >>>> Waiters

To be honest i couldn't give a damn about other teams just makes decent convo

The state of our Magic is a whole lot more concerning for me right now

I think shumpert might just be who he is. His numbers haven't really gone anywhere in 4 years. There's no trend upward or downward.

I think shumpert might just be who he is. His numbers haven't really gone anywhere in 4 years. There's no trend upward or downward.

Possible yep. Time will tell