Sign in to follow this  
ufballer1986

Official 2014-2015 Shake-and-Bake Trade Thread

Did you forget that Magic traded for Hedo back and he sucked and have not been the same player? Why the hell would you want him back?

1 year contracts would give us more room plus I think it was sarcasm BRAH.

I'm surprised no one recommended the Magic sign Amare because I would have been strongly against it. I guess we all would have agreed to that?

I wish somehow we could get Isaiah Thomas. He'd be a great sixth or seventh man because he can score in bunches. Thomas would be great with Fournier in the second unit.

I'd pass. He's probably not on the table anyways since the Suns are trading Dragic...seems they're committed to Bledsoe and Thomas

I'm surprised no one recommended the Magic sign Amare because I would have been strongly against it. I guess we all would have agreed to that?

Yeah there's usually that one guy who posts it.

I'd do it

Milwaukee won't

Yeah, I know it's Kyler, but it looks like the Bucks want to shake things up. I doubt Harris wants to play there long term, but the Bucks would have the right to match any offer.

The Bucks are anxious to make a trade in the wake of reportedly reaching a buyout arrangement with Larry Sanders, Steve Kyler of Basketball Insiders reports. Milwaukee has been dangling Ersan Ilyasova, O.J. Mayo and John Henson in offers to other teams, Kyler notes. With Sanders’ cap hit beginning with next season being pared down significantly with the team poised to use the stretch provision to waive him, the Bucks will have some breathing room under the salary cap they can use to nab a player who is set to command big money as a free agent this summer, Kyler adds.

Yeah, I know it's Kyler, but it looks like the Bucks want to shake things up. I doubt Harris wants to play there long term, but the Bucks would have the right to match any offer.

I just don't think there's room for him with Parker, giannis, etc