Sign in to follow this  
ufballer1986

Official 2014-2015 Shake-and-Bake Trade Thread

I hope you guys stay excited after that misreable loss. If only the Magic played better like that earlier in the season on offense. It would obviously give lesser competition less confidence against us. They would have something to worry about.

So Your interested in T. Robinson a guy who cant shoot ft's and cant shoot 3's or any shot outside the paint and yet you don't want Dedmon to take any many minutes from Frye, very interesting.

And Batum is having his worst year shooting and completely disappears over and over. Shooting 28% from 3 this year.

Just keep Harris and sign him for the max, if he keeps on improving he is easily tradable anyways. I suspect Orlando doing a sign and trade with some team like OKC did with Houston (James Harden deal). Boston has a lot of picks and a lot of other teams reported to be interested. I don't expect him to be moved before the trade deadline.

Just keep Harris and sign him for the max, if he keeps on improving he is easily tradable anyways. I suspect Orlando doing a sign and trade with some team like OKC did with Houston (James Harden deal). Boston has a lot of picks and a lot of other teams reported to be interested. I don't expect him to be moved before the trade deadline.

OKC didn't sign and trade Harden.

So Your interested in T. Robinson a guy who cant shoot ft's and cant shoot 3's or any shot outside the paint and yet you don't want Dedmon to take any many minutes from Frye, very interesting.

And Batum is having his worst year shooting and completely disappears over and over. Shooting 28% from 3 this year.

I like batum. He's typically a 14 5 assist 5 rebound guy who plays great defense. His contract works really well as a bridge to the future. And he's 6 months removed from this http://youtu.be/QlOtIGYjCO4

Robinson is just a one year throw in as their most intriguing player who Portland wouldn't miss. He's not the prize in this trade.

Portland needs a change at SF for a finals run and bench scoring. They get that with harris and frye and Gordon respectively. Frye gives them a tool that they otherwise don't have and won't have to rely on every game as Aldridge is their PF and they have two other capable bigs in Lopez and Kaman.

We get veteran leadership and defense from batum. He fits our style of play perfectly and is a good facilitator. Now a PAYTON-Oladipo-batum-Gordon-Vuc lineup contains 4 good defenders, 4 good passers, and 0 offensive liabilities.