Sign in to follow this  
ufballer1986

Official 2014-2015 Shake-and-Bake Trade Thread

I'm glad you realize it was my original trade idea back on page 8, post 95. I just let you borrow it for a while so you could bring some "insider information" to the forum. If you keep this up, I'm cutting you off.

LookWhatICanDo.jpg

Here's a thought:

Harris to Phoenix

T. Jones to Orlando (and filler)

Dragic to Houston

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=l238u8e

EDIT: Or even add Frye and Ennis to the stew http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=k6ahu3x

Add a second rounder to our return in the original suggestion and I like it a lot. Looks like it would help everyone.

No it doesn't lol.

Well we got an unexpectedly good offer for Tobias. It's too bad we asked him to speak to the fans on Friday so now we can't trade him...

You really think this is how the world works?

Tobias is not going nowhere book it already

Tobias is not going nowhere book it already

He's probably not going anywhere. But him being scheduled to speak after the game has nothing to do with it. Just like harkless practicing means nothing.

I don't see a reason to include O'Quinn in any trade unless we get back a demonstrably better player. Beards like that don't just grow on trees. Except for Treebeard, of course.

treebeard.jpg

I don't see a reason to include O'Quinn in any trade unless we get back a demonstrably better player. Beards like that don't just grow on trees. Except for Treebeard, of course.

His contract expires this year and there the real chance we may not resign him since he may get a strong offer. So for all the people who will freak out if we don't trade Harris and then lose him in FA, they should also be following KOQ as well.

A deal is close, but not done, as Marc Stein of ESPN.com hears (Twitter link). The teams are talking about deal that would see Oklahoma City relinquish Jackson, Perry Jones III and Perkins as Nets feel out Jackson’s willingness to re-sign, as Wojnarowski writes in a full story. Brooklyn is prepared to part with Jack, and the team would make Jackson the starter of Deron Williams, Wojnarowski adds. League sources once more tell Wojnarowski that it’s believed Jackson will command between $13MM and $14MM this summer. Oklahoma City and Brooklyn are exploring potential third teams to add to the deal, reports Brian Windhorst of ESPN.com

$13/14M per year for Reggie Jackson is insane, I can only imagine the offers for Tobias.